• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drugs [PG-13]

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I've tried a few things, but honestly...the best drug is life. Be high on life and just be excited naturally. THAT is the best feeling

Thank you Mr. After-School Special Man.

Buuuuut seriously. If you're so nit-picky as to count second-hand smoke, I've lived with chain-smokers all of my life (and it has killed my lungs). My father was an alcoholic, so I had a few accidental encounters with booze as a kid. I've taken prescribed vicoden before (which I really, really hope to never have in me again). Willingly, I've ingested one drink of mead at this pagan ritual thing, and about an ounce of champagne at my Aunt's house for the transition from 2007 to 2008. That's all that I've done.

Years
    I've never smoked anything (not even salmon), never been drunk, and every alcoholic drink I've ever tasted has been worse than the orange juice that got left in the back of the fridge for 2 months. I like things that taste good the first time you try them, not ones that you have to acquire a taste for, especially ones that impede your ability to discern what tastes good and what doesn't.

It's like: "Here, try this. It tastes like ass, but after ten more glasses of it you won't be able to tell."

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I've tried a few things, but honestly...the best drug is life. Be high on life and just be excited naturally. THAT is the best feeling

Sorry, but i also lol'd. But everyones different, i know tons of people who would rather live their life that way. Not everyone needs recreational drugs to live their life to the fullest.

I've never smoked anything (not even salmon), never been drunk, and every alcoholic drink I've ever tasted has been worse than the orange juice that got left in the back of the fridge for 2 months. I like things that taste good the first time you try them, not ones that you have to acquire a taste for, especially ones that impede your ability to discern what tastes good and what doesn't.

It's like: "Here, try this. It tastes like ass, but after ten more glasses of it you won't be able to tell."

I agree, i can't stand the taste of alcohol - only if its those drinks that taste like normal stuff, bananas, chocolates, fruits etc.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Yes I have tried weed and "blacks" cigars. There was this girl who I thought was really cool and liked and in order to impress her crowd I tried it and took a hit for her and some other friends had me try cigars which wasnt't that bad but I decided afterwards I didn't want to continue doing that so I have been clean ever since.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    lol that was the funniest thin i heard all day! but really drugs are the worst thing a person could ever do i mean really pot has crap they preserve frogs with for disecting, cocain was put into coke (the pop/soda) and still is in it today believe it or not(witch is why i dont drink coke) it just doesnt have that strong of an effect cuz most of the bad stuff is gone but why is it if you take really dirty coins and soak them in coke (the only pop/soda that will do this) that other than being sticky they will be clean? and i do believe its meth but i could be wrong contains batery acid in it. and other drugs contain things meant only to be used when washing clothes!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I don't smoke well I'm under aged and I will never smoke in my life. I would never take drugs nor alcohol in my life I don't want to kill myself and drag my family into a financial problems because of this. I'm learning in a good way not in a wrong way of life. But I don't really understand why people smoke, drink or take drugs, they're annoying as always. And if I did that things, I would be poor because you spend most of your money for that.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I don't smoke well I'm under aged and I will never smoke in my life. I would never take drugs nor alcohol in my life I don't want to kill myself and drag my family into a financial problems because of this. I'm learning in a good way not in a wrong way of life. But I don't really understand why people smoke, drink or take drugs, they're annoying as always. And if I did that things, I would be poor because you spend most of your money for that.

Smoking i don't really know, Alcohol.. most people just do it when they're socializing with their friends, or just want a night to themselves at a bar, or to meet someone i guess? Then you have the alcoholics who can't help but drink ;(

People use drugs for all sorts of reasons, some just like the high, some want to cope with despression, deal with loss, forget terrible things that happened to them, some want to experiment, some want the spiritual aspect of some drugs, there is hundreds of reasons people do drugs. And only addicts spend "most" as you say on drugs.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years

That's funny, that's exactly what I said a year ago.
    You think that right now, either you'll stick to what you said, or you wont stick to it and you'll be ashamed...

Being high has some advantages to be honest(for those who have never tried, don't even bother replying), for me and my mates, its a way to socialize and do something. Besides its jokes to bun too ^^
    I know it sounds crazy, but where I live, that's what we do every weekend, with some alcohol as well lol.
    (Again, for those who haven't tried my lifestyle, stfu)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I've smoked once, didn't like it, never going to do it again. As for real drugs, I've never used them and I don't plan on even trying them out.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    No, never had, and hopefully, never will. My dad did hash or something like that when he was in college. Only once. And he smoked heavily for a year or two but was still able to give it up before he met my mom. ^^

A lot of people in my school smoke, and unfortunately I'm forced to sit next to smokers. Second-hand smoke is awful. D: My cousin's dad also smokes.

As for alcohol, never tasted it, but I have smelled it. Ew, just ew.

Ayselipera

Nahh besides family parties when all the old ninny's want you to take a sip of alcohol.

Hahaha I lead a life of boredom. :p

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Anybody that includes alcohol in a list of drugs needs to be hit across the face for being so pretentious. By including it under that label, they're clearly trying to say that it should have the same stigma as illegal drugs, which is ridiculous. If people work hard and want to have a drink, that's their prerogative. As long as they're responsible about it, I see no problem. Cigarettes as well, though I do agree they should be banned in indoor places, as that DOES bother other people.

Anyway, no. I don't do illegal substances, nor have I smoked. I won't comment as to whether I have or had not had alcohol, though. I will say that I'm a responsible person, and that I don't put myself in situations where being drunk can harm other people. Take that as you will.

RainDogg54

Crown of Love
    Years
    I smoke cigarettes, I like to drink, I like to smoke weed, and I recently tried psychedelic mushrooms and would like to do them again. Does this make me a bad person? :P I don't think so

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I smoke cigarettes, I like to drink, I like to smoke weed, and I recently tried psychedelic mushrooms and would like to do them again. Does this make me a bad person? :P I don't think so
    a bad person? no. a person with some really big problems? yes.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years

Your the kinda person I'd bun with anyday :)

Back