• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drugs [PG-13]

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    Nope I've Never had drugs I will never take them
    i have had alcohol but it was at church

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    I smoke cigarattes, but I am in the process of quitting, slowly. :X

I drink occasionally. I don't party as much as I used to, but it's nice getting a little hehe drunk at times.

I smoke weed ..quite a bit. NO, it's not all I do. I admit I smoke it a lot though.
    But weed ..weed is nothing. :P

I have tried other drugs too, but I don't do them like I do with weed. Just special occasions pretty much. Just happen to get something, yeah.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Never had cigarettes or drugs, and I don't plan on it.

I may drink a little, but not enough to get drunk. Even though I hate beer or wine now, I may like it when I get older. But drugs and cigarettes are out of the question.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Heck to the no.

I've never been offered a cigarette, and I've heard enough stories to be able to laugh and say no if I ever am. As for alcohol, also heck no. I don't think I'd enjoy being hungover, thanks.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I've done quite a bit..

Alcohol:
    Well, pretty much you know this, Can't stand straight, slur speaking, and I end up blacking out at the end of the night because I drank too much.

Marijuana:
    This is my drug of choice. I like the way it makes me feel, I like how it smells and tastes and I like the culture that comes with it.

Acid:
    Done Acid a few times. It was fun for awhile. Seeing things morph, Warp, disappear, melt but after an hour it gets real old. I don't like how it you "trip" for 6 - 8 hrs before you start to come down. Not doing this again.

X:
    Only Done X once. Wasn't fun. Not buying it again.

Opium
    Felt the same high as Marijuana except I felt more spaced out.

Morning Glory Seeds
    "tripped" a little bit before I threw up off of the chemical on the seeds.

Pretty much tried all the Small time drugs except X and Acid.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I've done quite a bit..

Alcohol:
    Well, pretty much you know this, Can't stand straight, slur speaking, and I end up blacking out at the end of the night because I drank too much.

Marijuana:
    This is my drug of choice. I like the way it makes me feel, I like how it smells and tastes and I like the culture that comes with it.

Acid:
    Done Acid a few times. It was fun for awhile. Seeing things morph, Warp, disappear, melt but after an hour it gets real old. I don't like how it you "trip" for 6 - 8 hrs before you start to come down. Not doing this again.

X:
    Only Done X once. Wasn't fun. Not buying it again.

Opium
    Felt the same high as Marijuana except I felt more spaced out.

Morning Glory Seeds
    "tripped" a little bit before I threw up off of the chemical on the seeds.

Pretty much tried all the Small time drugs except X and Acid.

Alcohol isn't a drug, but that's besides the point.

I'm surprised you haven't done Shrooms, to be honest.

Fun fact: Acid is also supposed to cause synaesthesia :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Those disgusting tasting fungi that blur/double your vision, make you laugh uncontrollably at the most minuscule of things and completely destroy your motor skills. (SHROOMS FTW!!1)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    i love to get drunk(:
    im not addicted though. i only drink around once a month.

as for cigarettes, i dont think ill ever smoke one.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I drink alcohol and smoke pot every once-in-a-while wit two friends of mine, but this happens less than once a month. I've never been drunk though, and I can't feel it when I'm high. The only alcohol I'll drink is Smirnoff Ice which is only like 4% alcohol, but i like the taste. And I'll take a drag of a cigarette whenever I'm with my friend who smokes, I just like the taste of smoke. I don't judge those who are hardcore into substance use or, inversely, those who are "Straight Edge;" and I expect the same liberty.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've never taken any drugs other than drugs prescribed to me. I don't plan on it, either. A lot of my family members who passed away can root back to either taking a drug and becoming addicted to said drug or being taken back to when they first started smoking. So no, no thank you. And smoking? I have asthma. No way I'm going to even try that. First of all, it smells horrible and gets on my clothes. People already assume I smoke because my dad enjoys smoking when he's in the car with me as much as I tell him not to. But he's learned not to smoke in my car whenever he's using it and whatnot since cigarettes tend to stick to furniture and whatnot. Aside from that, I have trouble breathing as it is... not gonna increase my chances of dying due to lung problems.

Drinking is different. I haven't drank, but I'm not going to live my life without at least one alcoholic beverage. That's just probably near impossible considering how many drinks these days have it in it. But straight alcohol and all that is something I plan on trying when I'm legal. I tried it once, but I think I was, like, 4 and that was accidental. If you count alcohol as a drug, that is.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    It's like: "Here, try this. It tastes like ass, but after ten more glasses of it you won't be able to tell."

xDD QFT.

Nah, I haven't tried any drugs that weren't perscribed to me by a proffesional. I've heard though, that the drug marijuanna isn't addicting, but the feeling you get from it is...is that true? I'm asking anyone this. Not that I'm gonna go out and try it though...

Back