• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Druid Trading Center! *2 for 1*

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Thank you soooooo much! It is huggle time for you! *huggles*

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Hey, I'm just a bit too lazy to go down that list, so I'm just gonna ask:

Do you by ANY chance have a Feebas? I'm willing to trade something decent for it, if you do :)

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    For a feebas, I really don't know. Why, what did you have in mind? There are a lot of things that I don't have, so your welcome to shoot ideas and most of them would probably be something I'd accept.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
    So you can get me an arceus if i get you let's say a shiny lugia and/or ho-oh? they're bashfull I have more to offer just ask if i got it maybe, maybe not

Last edited:

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
    As far as I know they are, A friend gave them to me. if you want to know the OT is to K-Tron,they're bashful, their attacks are hydropump, ancient power, aeroblast and recover for lugia, and swift sacred fire ancient power and recover for HO-OH, they have no ribbons and they were caught with a pokeball and were arrived at lvl 100 to my game.

Last edited:

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    Animefreak - Sure, but I won't be able to trade for an hour or so, is that okay? I can PM you when I'm ready if you want.

BahamutH - Sorry, but I think that they are hacked. However, could you give me one last bit of info if you can? On some page in the summary, it should say the location that it was caught. I need that.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    At your top right corner, there will be text in bold that says Your Notifications - 1 and there will be a scroll down menu. You cluck the bolded text that has 1 next to it on the scroll down menu and the message will be on your profile if it's a VM or your inbox if it's a PM.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Nevermind the Feebas, tbh. I'm gonna import one. I just got my National Dex. But I am interested in this apparent Arceus. I'll go through my stuff on Pearl and see what I have for it, if it's still available :)

Back