• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Druid Trading Center! *2 for 1*

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Haha, that works, too. n.n Epicluck was the tenth link in the chain, so he's pretty damn lucky, too. 8D And the two happened in, like, two days, one right after the other. It was amazing. Ralts is my lucky shiny. XDD

Alright! Guess you like the names, so I'll keep the name there. n.n Let me know when you want to trade!

- Tyros

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    Dust252 - The nature of my Celebi is Relaxed, and keep in mind that it is slightly touched. Also, I am unable to trade Arceus or Celebi until I find a cloner, and once I find a cloner, there will be many pokemon that can be traded for.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Dust252 - The nature of my Celebi is Relaxed, and keep in mind that it is slightly touched. Also, I am unable to trade Arceus or Celebi until I find a cloner, and once I find a cloner, there will be many pokemon that can be traded for.

Hum.. So I'm not quite interested. Thanks anyway^^

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
    I can offer you a suicune for an entei. by the way if your still looking for a cloner i'm still not great at it but I can clone for you if you want.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Thanks again for the Arceus, man. Also, if you happen to come across a Shaymin in your trades, let me know and I'd happily find something to trade you for it :)

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Ill trade my Monfernape for your Bulbasaur
    EDIT: My monfernape is level 56

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
    Oh well... not everything is beautiful after all... say you want a bellossom and a golbat for arceus? ( They're shiny and totally legit, I know it I caught them) By the way, is there any posibility that a unlegit pokemon damages your save? or is just a matter of ethics? Cause I want to know if my cartridge is in danger.

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    Hey heres the IVS

Beldum
    o Mild: 7 / 30 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 31

Riolu
    o Jolly Male: 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 29

or i can give you
    Aggron
    Shiny
    PKRS
    Lv. 69

OR

Lugia UT
    PKRS
    Lv. 70

Ho-Oh UT
    PKRS
    Lv.70

Mew UT
    PKRS
    Lv. 30

Deoxys UT
    PKRS
    Lv. 30

Any?

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    Xtreme99 - Oh, just saw your post. Once I get them cloned, I will trade for the Roliu, I already have a Beldum though, could I have a Lugia for the other pokemon?

BahamutH - I can't trade Arceus away right now, sadly, because I need to find a really dedicated cloner to clone a whole bunch of pokemon. If I do get them cloned, I will do that trade, yes. :D Also, on the topic of damage to your game cartridge by the hacks, I think it is mostly ethics, and the major danger of hacking is actually doing the hacking with the cheating device, not owning the pokemon. Hope that helped.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
    thanks, I kinda feel better although it makes me feel bad about having a hack, Oh well...
    so you do like my shinies, are you on???
    sorry for not being on yesterday but I had to go... :(

uhm... how about you PM me and tell me about when are you gonna be on because, I have a little trouble being syncronized with you. if still interested, a question were you the one looking for a manaphy and phione? cause I can give you a phione egg I got from my just traded manaphy. Uhm...

Last edited:
    Back