• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS Speculation and beyond!(Includes all Diamond/Pearl Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Yeah I heard that but didnt they only show a shadow of him? I heard somewhere it was like a blaziken/mew fusion. But that is probably just speculation.

Years
  • no it is a silouet but yea it is suposed to be like some mew thing it would be coll if it was mewthree

in america diamond pearl is realeased at the same time as japan early summer

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Diamond and Pearl haven't been given release dates, so that's obviously only a rumour. The only Pokemon games set for release are Dash (March 11 or 14th) and Emerald (April 25th). D/P haven't even been finished, so it'll be a hard time trying to set a release date -_-

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Well i hope in Diamond and peral you have an option of chosing a pokemon to follow you around. Not a big pokemon. A pokemon the size of Pikachu, Vulpix, Eevee, Torchic, Mudkip, etc. Also i hope the legendarys are much better than Kyroge and Groudon. Even though in Emreald you can catch both. Rukario Is prob a water or fighting type. I say water because its the title. ' Mew and the wave guiding hero - Rukario' But figthing cause of the size of the fists on the pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    acualy on nintendo.com a few weeks ago they had a special feature on diamond/pearl and the realese date is later this year or earliar next year.

Years
  • Pok?mon Diamond/Pearl Speculation!

I have seen alot of threads about poke'mon diamond/pearl.Threads asking what new poke'mondo you think it will contain, or how good do you think the graphics will be?

Well all these questions go in here now!So chit-chat away about the next upcoming Poke'mon games in the series ^^!
    Stickied!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I can't wait to see what roll the 3d graphics and touch screen will play!

Years
  • I am guessing most of you have seen the 8th trailer preview if you did then you would notice that Lucario (I call him that because Lugia was called Rugia so they will probably do the same) is shown in a Diamond so it might be the main legendary for diamond

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • There are some people that are saying that Rukario is not a legendary though. Many people at very first though Blaziken was a legendary, but it turns out it was just the final evolution to a starter. Although this time is different...since Rukario seems to bring peace to a large land in the 8th movie, which means it's special in some way. Only time will tell us though for sure. ;)

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
    Years
  • I'm guessing that Rukario will be a Dark/Psychic or Water type... Dark/Psy is a combo I always wanted! ^_^

If you didn't see on PPN, there are three new silhoettes (tell me if I spelt that wrong) of pokemon... the one in the middle DOES look like it is the pre-evo of Sudowoodo, one of the others looks more like a jellyfish... sorta

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back