• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DSieg

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Good evening.
    I'm DSieg, I live in France and I registered here in 2010 without remembering anything about that, so I was surprised when I saw I already had an account on this board. oO

I registered here because of a problem I have with my first hack (if someone could tell me where it should be posted, thanks, maybe on the "simple questions" thread ?) and I hoped you could help me with it.

One of my hobbies is to make games (RPG) with a lot of scripting and spriting.
    For my current Pokémon hack, I'm just trying to make the player have every pokémon in one game, with a little coherence (Oak giving you the third starter, etc...).

My favorite game was Gold. I liked Johto. But for gameplay, I rather like GBA games.

Thanks in advance. ;)

PS : sorry if I make some mistakes. "English isn't my native language" (this is THE sentence where we never make errors).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Glad you uh... remembered. xD You still count as a new member though, so welcome aboard! :)

If you have a few questions about ROM hacking, the Emulation section is where it's at. :D There's a Simple Question thread where you can ask questions or maybe search for a question somebody else asked? You'll be able to also show off your progress of your hack as well. :D Hope I found what you're looking for, there are also other help threads in that section as well.

Johto was also my favorite region as well... which also means G/S/C were also my favorite games. :D Wish I could play them again, though. lol

Anyways, best of luck on your hacking, and hope it is a success! See ya around and have fun here. :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Good evening.
    I'm DSieg, I live in France and I registered here in 2010 without remembering anything about that, so I was surprised when I saw I already had an account on this board. oO

I registered here because of a problem I have with my first hack (if someone could tell me where it should be posted, thanks, maybe on the "simple questions" thread ?) and I hoped you could help me with it.

One of my hobbies is to make games (RPG) with a lot of scripting and spriting.
    For my current Pokémon hack, I'm just trying to make the player have every pokémon in one game, with a little coherence (Oak giving you the third starter, etc...).

My favorite game was Gold. I liked Johto. But for gameplay, I rather like GBA games.

Thanks in advance. ;)

PS : sorry if I make some mistakes. "English isn't my native language" (this is THE sentence where we never make errors).

Welcome to the forums! I think you should get started posting around the forums, perhaps starting at your favourite sections. And don't worry, as long as you can get the point across, it'll be fine, and you're good! I think I love Unova myself, though.

I do hope to see you again!

Back