• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DualGaming’s Shop | Shinies | Legendaries | Events | Services | Mostly UT

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Hmm... well then gimme some time, I have some shinies I can match you with but I need to see what two some other guy picks for our trade, after that I'll organize what shinies I have.

Years
    can we make a deal for your shiny moltres and articuno send me a PM im on now for the next couple hours.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ummm...I have a Quiet-natured female Extremespeed Dratini?

Or an UT Sinjoh Ruins Giratina? (Level 3 by Pokéwalker).

Yeah...I don't have much.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hitmonchan
    Nickname: Hitmonchan | #107 | Gender: Male | Nature: Sassy | Level: 100
    OT: DGaming
    IV's: 13 / 25 / 27 / 25 / 15 / 18
    EV's: 6 / 252 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 252
    Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, ThunderPunch

I'm offering a Movie 11 event shiny lvl 70 Hydreigon for this. Or a DW Arceus lvl 100. Do you accept either one?

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Got the Flying Giratina for trade? i dont have any epic pokes or shinys but i can offer u some good pokemon for em

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Hitmonchan
    Nickname: Hitmonchan | #107 | Gender: Male | Nature: Sassy | Level: 100
    OT: DGaming
    IV's: 13 / 25 / 27 / 25 / 15 / 18
    EV's: 6 / 252 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 252
    Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, ThunderPunch

I'm offering a Movie 11 event shiny lvl 70 Hydreigon for this. Or a DW Arceus lvl 100. Do you accept either one?

I'll accept both, but they are on the 5th generation and the HITMONCHAN isn't.

Got the Flying Giratina for trade? i dont have any epic pokes or shinys but i can offer u some good pokemon for em

Do you mean Origin Giratina? I have a Origin Giratina, what are you able to offer?

Last edited:

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    I'll give you both of them if you do me a favor and trade it over to fifth gen please. Because my Heartgold is missing.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    let me know what ability scyther has.
    if he has technician and nature is adamant or jolly i can offer you something for him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    i want shaymin, arceus, deoxys or mew please send me a message if u have ... i have darkrai lvl.100 , shiny gyarados lvl.100, shiny raikou lvl.60 and other legends

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    idk IVs.
    nature is Jolly.

its actually the same pkmn you traded me UT. lol.
    i just noticed that.

Back