• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumb pokemon nicknames

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
Years
  • Ever get a pokemon in gts or from a friend and it has a wierd or cuss word for the nick? for example my cousin traded my infernape for his garchomp and he nick named it ***wipe *_* (that didnt stop me from useing it)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would just breed the pokemon. If its Japanese I usually keep it.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I recently got a level 100 Purugly nicknamed ******* (←that's probably going to get censored). It was found at level 99, so it was obviously hacked

EDIT: I knew it. That would be the word for A-hole...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    i got a Metapod (dex data, didnt feel like catching one)

the only move it knew was Harden... its nickname was Pe-...never mind

Ayselipera

I named my Nidoking Ho*ny (idk if I had to bleep that out?) for the horn on its head. I was about 7 though and didn't realize till later in life.

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
  • i got a bidoof in a junk from a trade called fatty, dunno why anyone would even catch one never mind name it that, i kept it and still have it one of my boxes.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    My brother was trading me and gave me a Koffing named f*ghead...
    Not really dumb, just trying to get his point across to pokémon who smoke >.>

Back