• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest thing you have ever done?

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
  • What is the stupidest thing you have ever done and why did you do it?

I ran the family car through the garage once.

Why? I thought the car would get damaged because it was outside.

I STILL fail to understand where my 4-year-old mind came up with that.

Last edited:

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Stayed quiet when I was bullied; I had loads of chances to tell, but I was scared, so I didn't.

On a lighter note, sniffing a mysterious brown stain on the sofa after my dog jumped off it... Never a good plan, and I learnt from my mistake.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Celuthea you made me laugh at the dog thing. but dumbest thing? Well besides my car incedent 2 or so years ago like I posted uh did some pretty stupid stuff. Like this one time we had a bunch of ice on this hill and a bunch of snow and well made a ramp to do stunts. Please note that having a sled with 180 pounds on it does go smoothly over a ramp but the landing hurts. Oh and landing on ice never a good thing.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • When I was in first grade I thought it'd be fun to bring a glass jar into the bath tub. I wanted to use it to play with my rubber fishies. C:
    But guess what? The jar broke, and one piece gave me a really deep cut on my leg. Suprise-suprise. And now I have a giant scar on my leg. :O

Another mistake was when I switched schools in elementary. I should have made a better effort to keep in touch with my closest friend, but I didn't. Last week I saw him on the street, and we acted like perfect strangers. ;o; Friends drifting apart is sad.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Celuthea you made me laugh at the dog thing. but dumbest thing? Well besides my car incedent 2 or so years ago like I posted uh did some pretty stupid stuff. Like this one time we had a bunch of ice on this hill and a bunch of snow and well made a ramp to do stunts. Please note that having a sled with 180 pounds on it does go smoothly over a ramp but the landing hurts. Oh and landing on ice never a good thing.

That reminds me, has anyone tripped over an open dishwasher and land on a kitchen knife?

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • Dumbest thing you have ever done?

$3500 worth of damage. At 5 mph.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I walked outside in Dubai for almost 20 minutes last August. 10 seconds in 120 degree heat is unbearable enough, and by the end of those 20 minutes I just wanted to sit in the ice lounge (there really is an ice lounge in Dubai).

The same trip to Dubai, I went dune bashing without taking dramamine.

On a trip to Hong Kong as a side trip from India, the day I was supposed to fly back to Delhi I fell into fountain. While my flight was at night, it was so humid that my clothes had barely dried off by the time I went to the airport.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Maybe not the dumbest thing I've ever done, but it's the only one I can remember at the moment.

When I was 6 or 7, I was coming home from school one day and decided to walk on some jagged rocks.
    Next thing I know I'm running back home with a bloody chin.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • How did that happened?

When I was 13, I took my mom's car for a test drive and back out of the driveway. Then, I accidently drove it to our mailbox. XD

Backing out of my driveway with the shade still on. I thought I was clear of the (really strong) pole. It was only 5mph, but it was enough to get it STUCK on the pole. Had to back out and bend the bumper to get loose. =/

Back