• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest thing you have ever done?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The dumbest thing I'm doing right now is not revising for my GCSE exams. I just can't motivate myself to do any work at all. I'm over confident because I aced the mock exams. I'm sure I'll do ok, but I'm going to look like an idiot if I get anything lower than a C; Especially with all the bragging I've been doing.

Years
    I once slipped on a banana peel and fell flat on my face. I got like tons of scratches and scrapes. Also, the guys told me my skirt flew up and they caught a glimpse of my Spongebob underwear.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, on another site... A pet site to be exact... (NOT Neopets, though) I once sent someone a bunch of anonymous items (as you could send them as Anonymous at the time) asking him to stop getting his pet to a higher reading level just so I could win a trophy. Of course, he made a thread about it. I admitted it was me, was scarred by the others, and pretty much made the staff take away the privilege of sending anon. gifts for a while.

zerwey

:3
    Years
    Oh yes, I remember another one of the dumbest things I ever did.

One time, when I was like 7 years old, I was learning a song (with moves) and at the end of the song, the girls had to curtsy and the boys had to bow. I was preoccupied (or tired) and both the song leaders were girls. So they curtsied at the end of the song, and I (a boy) grabbed the sides of my shirt and "curtsied" as well, forgetting I was supposed to bow.

I was humiliated.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen yesterday
    Can all of the times I've run into a pole on accident count as one stupid thing?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I cooked a whole bunch of marshmallows together with M&Ms and milk chocolate as well as gummy bears.

Then put it in a pie.

Then cooked the pie in an oven.

Then set off the fire alarm.

Then had to clean it all up.

Then ate some of it.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    When I was like 7 or 8, we had a pretty big laundry basket and me and my sister were rolling around in it. I thought my sister needed a good push and so I accidentally pushed it through a window. Lots of blood from what I remember lol.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    When I was 12, I was ordered to put water in a jar full of sugar for our experiment. The silly thing is, instead of water, I accidentally placed clear vinegar in it! The transparency of water and this vinegar is very similar, plus the bottles are very alike. The next thing is, the jar of sugar turned into a black mass with a stinky odor. I was given a grade of C.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hid my friends phone and forgot all about it, so I was helping him look for it for about 2 hours until I remembered I hid it. :[

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I let me obtain an ingrown toenail twice, with my doctor not finishing it the 2nd time. My dad finished it 3 days later without morphine.

Seriously, the true worst thing is ride around a scooter at 20 kph on a poorly constructed sidewalk. Got bleeding all over. Barely knew English as well. Age 7 or 8. I'm foreign.

AsugetRanzo

гейKuir
    Years
    I said something bad about Twilight when I was standing right next to a fanatic...

I did this ^ and a verbal war started in the middle of Japanese class.
    The poor teacher didn't know what to do. The class was at war with itself.

I also hopped a fence, got stuck on loose and really sharp pieces of wire. It turns out that if I had moved a foot over and climbed, there wasn't anything to get cut or stuck on. I would have been injury free. :embarrass

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually I was going to talk about when I spilt milkshake on my dog but I just realized I went the whole day wearing a bathing suit.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I lost my phone for 3 days. The thing was, I lost it while it was tethered to the wall, charging.
    I hit the cord, heard something hit the floor, and decided to put it back, but it was gone! I found it on my bed after frantically searching and cleaning out my room a lot. This is where you bow to my superior smartitude. XD

Years
    Earlier this day I was bowling and I let go of the ball and threw it backwards. Causing an employee to check to see if I was drunk or not.

Back