• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Dungeon Invaders

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Mmh... Well, keep up the work. I'd love to actually help with the sprites but I'm sup par at best and just a beginner in designing stuff for a game. Hell, if you actually just requested some certain things for sprites I'd consider doing so, I'm no fan of work, but I'm always a fan of interests and art.

If you'd want to check my skills, just request some certain things for spriting, I've never touched game creation. I play around with mostly 32x32 or 64x64 pixel stuff for fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    seems interesting but i have a question

what the heck does this have to do with pokemon? why did you post it here, did you honestly think "oh hey im going to post this game that has nothing to do with pokemon AT ALL WHAT SO EVER on this forum that is only for pokemon/pokemon related things" if you wanted to post this you should have done it on either one of the sub forum areas for stuff unrelated or on a different community. im sorry if you find this rude but you need to think before you post things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • what the heck does this have to do with pokemon? why did you post it here, did you honestly think "oh hey im going to post this game that has nothing to do with pokemon AT ALL WHAT SO EVER on this forum that is only for pokemon/pokemon related things" if you wanted to post this you should have done it on either one of the sub forum areas for stuff unrelated or on a different community. im sorry if you find this rude but you need to think before you post things.

This is a section for any kind of game, he has every right to post his game here if he wants to.
    I would imagine since he has done a lot for this little community, he wanted to get response from that community on his work.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This is the "Game Development" section, not the "Pokémon Game Development" section. That's all that needs to be said.

Back