• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duplica

Years
    Duplica's Bio...

Human Name: Tayor Alyxandria Weltz
    Nicknames: Yami Chibi Chibi Wyatt, Duplica, Small Lady, Wicked Lady, Pretty Dark Magician Girl and Neo Serenity
    Height: 5'4"
    Day Of Week Associated with Kanji: Monday
    Birthday: June 30,
    Astrolgical Sign: Cancer
    Favorite Color: Pink, White, well all the colors but...
    Least Favorite Color: Orange and The Most Least Favorite Color I like is GREEN.
    Favorite Food: I don't have One.
    Least Favorite Food: Chocolate
    Favorite Subject: Math and English
    Least Favorite Suject: Pysical Education, History and Science
    Favorite Animal: I like all animal but Bugs and Repiles. But some people think I look like Cats, Maybe because I have been around them since I was Born.
    Has Trouble With: A lot of Things.
    Strong Points: Crying, Heal, Wrinting, Drawing, Dance and My Witch Powers.
    Club She's In: "Chours's Writing" (I write the Play for the Chours class all of the Chours classes.) "Speech Club" (It other name for the Debate Team) "Art Club" (I love to Drawing) Vocal Club (I work on sing and Dance together, It because of Randy, She in Dancing and Jazz. And My Grand-Grandmother want me too.)
    Dreams: My dreams are to be a Teacher went I grow up. It thank to Gail Lindquist (10th grade Math Teacher/ Good Friend of Mine) and Thank Too, Kathy Curry (4th & 5th grade teacher for all course), Jennifer Kapper ( 9th & Up grade levels, She my English Teacher), Sarah Ballard-Richards (10th grade History and Science teacher, In the first part of the school year I hate her, and at a meeting of mine I toll her I hate her it was in April I toll her and we be came friends after that.), Gaye O'Brien ( 9th & !0th grade teacher of Early Childhood Eudcation) and Martha Koch (Martha, 8th and Up grade levels teacher she my Chours I & II teacher and Vocal Ensmble I, so far through class gone) oh yeag Up Grade Levels mean I'll be in they classes next year too.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomenez! I hope you enjoy PC!
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

Axl

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2004
    Hey, I'm also new. (obviously) don't yet have a pic, sry! Favourite pokemon: Absol, Sanshrew/slash, quilava (the list goes on....). I've been a big fan of pokemon since i was 11 and I'm now 16 (just this week, happy birthday to me!)

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
    Years
    WOW! that's alotta stuff! I wouldn't give out soo much info on the net... it could be kinda dangerous you know with all the crazy people out there!

Anyway Welcome... i'm sorta new... i have been lurking the boards for a few months and finally today got an account. Don't ask what took me so long... lol! Anway my name is TRs Rockin or Candie or if you even perfer The Insane One that works too! HAHA!! Ah anyway.. i can actually be normal at times... so please don't be scared... um... well i guess i'll see you 'round the boards then!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm sure everyone will agree that you've posted a lot about yourself.
    Welcome to the PC and have a lot of fun!

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    While your at it, can I have your password, address, and credit card number? Anyway, have fun at PC.

Back