• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Dynamic Pokemon Expansion #2 Assembler not found

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    I managed to bypass my previous issue by installing python 3.7.0 and running the script again. Now I'm having issues with 'Error! The assembler could not be located'. Does anyone know how to deal with this? thank you!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    I managed to bypass my previous issue by installing python 3.7.0 and running the script again. Now I'm having issues with 'Error! The assembler could not be located'. Does anyone know how to deal with this? thank you!
    For the record, you could have posted this as a reply to your previous thread, rather than make a new thread. Either way, you could do with 3.7.2 or 3.7.6 instead of 3.7.0

You'll need to remove the old version of Python you had before from your PATH, and add the new one into it instead so you can use the correct Python version

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    I redirected the paths and removed python 3.7.0 and 3.7.2 from my PC entirely, and started to use Python 3.7.6. Does it come down to whether I'm using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Python? I'm relatively new to all this so maybe I've missed something out, but I thank you for your help nonetheless

Back