• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen E-Reader

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    E-Reader

The E-reader was a peripheral for the Game Boy Advance. If you have one, you can scan certain e-reader cards into it to get special mini-games, or items. This was the only way to get an Eon Ticket in the R/S/E games in modern times. (But honestly, good luck with that, the only way to get them is if you're lucky enough to find them online). Most E-reader cards, however, only work with Japanese versions of the game and will not work with the English version, as the E-reader flopped in the United States.

Did you ever have a E-reader? Did you get the Eon Ticket E-reader card?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    oh man finally something i can talk about. i got an e-reader like right when it came out. i never had any cards for it that got me anything cool, but since i was hardcore into the pokemon tcg, i liked to scan those for the extra pokedex entries and stuff. that was always neat for me. never had any of the cards that worked within the pokemon games, though. it's a shame they didn't better implement the device.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I never really had one ;v; Wasn't there supposed to be one for leafgreen, but they stopped it? Might be wrong, but idk, I never much cared for it.

Back