• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 2005

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    This year's E3 gonna be sweet! We finally get play the new Legend of Zelda! w00tness! DS and PSP are growning to big time pretty fast. Can we see a full 3D GTA for PSP,or is new Zelda game for GBA will be the last 3D Zelda? And what we have all been waiting for....THE NEXT GEN CONSLES! more w00tness! :D I really want to go this year. What are your thoughts?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    my thoughts on teh E3 (looks at flaming torchics poss) is that it's going to be so great, but at the same time it's going to be so much torture. BEcause I won't be able to go! :(

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Looking forward to/hoping for:

- More Final Fantasy XII info
    - More Zelda GC info. Hopefully a playable version will be available, and a few release dates are set
    - Nintendo Revolution
    - Donkey Kong Country 3 GBA release dates. That's if it hasn't been released by then
    - Dragon Warrior Monsters DS
    - Pokemon DS

Years
    wow, when is E3? its so hard to keep up with video game news when you're not in the states >.>
    i'm looking forward to anything related to the main pokemon rpgs. zelda looks nice, but i'm not on a crazy zelda rampage like i am with pokemon at the moment.
    im also really interested in any handheld rpgs that may come out.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Erm, I think E3 is held aruond April/May time. I'm looking forward to: Zelda, Super Mario 128 (Miyamoto said there would be at least a demo of that hopeful gem), and just all the latest and hopefully greatest things from Japan. ^_^

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Super Mario 128 is one of the games for Revolution. It was being created for GC,then they chnaged their mind.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, Miyamoto said there definitely will be a playable demo for Super Mario 128. Whether it will be for GCN or Revolution, we'll just have to wait until May ^_~

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I can't wait for E3! Even though I won't be able to go, (I'm about 2000 miles away) I still can't wait to see what they unveil! ^_____________^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Like the rest of you, I can't wait =3

*Will be on Gamespy and IGN every second, looking for the latest news*

The Revolution should be the highlight of the show! Also, Nintendo is rumoured to be making a special announcement about the DS or its capabilites. Hopefully its the WiFi [NiFi] network being up at last! =3

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    E3 2005!

I can feel your exitement too!But I hope they anounce some new Gamecube games.....If this years E3 results in the death of the Gamecube then I will be very displeased.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    If it isn't already out yet, then I'm hoping for the English kingdom Hearts 2.

Other things I'm hoping for/looking forward too:
    -New Mario game
    -New Sonic game
    -Starcraft Ghost
    -World of Warcraft Expansion
    -Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The GCN has a lot of new games coming out. [StarFox/DDR/Jungle Beat/...] It shouldn't die until the Revolution takes over.

I want to see screenshots of Diamond! I can't wait to see what Nintendo does to make it such a "revolutionizing" step for Pokemon games!

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
    I'm going to this years E3 with my bro, I cant wait to play the new Zelda and look at the new X-BOX Live games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You are THE LUCKIEST PC MEMBER! Take pictures and post them!!! I wish I could go ;_;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Smuggle a camera, then take exclusive pictures. You never know, you might be able to sell them to Steve for a price XD But, unless anyone else is going, you're the luckiest PC Member

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    The Death of the Gamecube.

pokejungle said:
    The GCN has a lot of new games coming out. [StarFox/DDR/Jungle Beat/...] It shouldn't die until the Revolution takes over.

I want to see screenshots of Diamond! I can't wait to see what Nintendo does to make it such a "revolutionizing" step for Pokemon games!
    Well the Revolotion will probably come out soon (as in a year from now).I'll lose alot of sleep over the fact the Gamecube's days are almost over..... :( *starts to worry* :( .....

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I wouldn't worry about it. AS long as you stock up on games, you can use if until Kingdom Come.

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
    Yeah I know I'm lucky my bro said he was taking me so I was all hyped up. I can't wait to see the Revolution.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    How many games?

pokejungle said:
    I wouldn't worry about it. AS long as you stock up on games, you can use if until Kingdom Come.
    How many games should I have to survive the hardships?Either that or I should start saving up for a Revolution.So pretty much live in the past or modernize?They both have they're advatages.

Back