• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I forgot to come here and say I made a post. I was going to let whoever posted next decide who was right by Stan.

I struggled coming up with something between Valorie and Stan so I decided that Yellow could insert herself somehow.

Years
  • Before I perform this skip to the loft, who is approaching Stan Cayo?

Is it something or someone we should be familiar with or can I just skip us to the loft?

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I'll make it something like a wild Aipom or something. You can go to the loft. I'll figure something out.

Years
  • Before anyone knocks me on it on my post.
    I'm not a sexual deviant, pervert nor do I "objectize" women.
    I was planning to lead us to the swamp to start with and a muddy arena came to mind.

If we do go through with it, I'm having Shadoan enter with Jev.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • SWIMSUITS! This is Luke's perfect opportunity for some good old perving on Shadaon >:3 xD In all seriousness though, I don't see how your post in any way represented you as a sexual deviant o.o

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • Before anyone knocks me on it on my post.
    I'm not a sexual deviant, pervert nor do I "objectize" women.
    I was planning to lead us to the swamp to start with and a muddy arena came to mind.

If we do go through with it, I'm having Shadoan enter with Jev.

I don't think Morty has a Pokemon particularly capable of that, so I'll probably sit this one out. Might think of something that'll work, or maybe not. Who knows?

Also, the economical state of Lethia must be terrible if you can bribe someone with ten bucks, credit card or not.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Well, definitely participating in the mud match thing. Perfect opportunity to show off Stan's incredible Garchomp. Or any of his pokemon for that matter.

Years
  • I prefer to cover my bases and handle my disclaimers when I have the chance; just in case something happens. By what could happen? A whole load of trouble I got into once while administrating for a forum board.

As for the economical state in Lethia, The entire region was sent floating in mid-air. Engulfed in a never ending storm until the tornament started again. Between the tournaments initiation and the time Lethia Vanished, Heroes Loft couldn't get any supplies, no food, no fresh water, nothing. The value of money has dropped harshly since the Region was cut off from the world to where they could probably start using bottle caps as currency.

Well, lets continue on and get our characters their much needed rest... before the (SPOILERS).

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Perfect to make a small switch from Sceptile to Swampert or using Sceptile or Sneasel or Flygon. Or should i go in with Ludicolo? Maybe Psyduck or Azumarill or Torterra. Ugh i can't decided. If you wondering many pokemon Gelius has are in Elm's lab that he can transfer by his Portable Computer so... Yeah it's always an hard choice. Any suggestions to me?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm not sure but I might be unique and use Glozel (Lopunny) just to be strange and just basically take the piss the whole time. (Luke staring at Shadaon, Glozel loving the mud and just not being stereotypical at all).

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • I prefer to cover my bases and handle my disclaimers when I have the chance; just in case something happens. By what could happen? A whole load of trouble I got into once while administrating for a forum board.

As for the economical state in Lethia, The entire region was sent floating in mid-air. Engulfed in a never ending storm until the tornament started again. Between the tournaments initiation and the time Lethia Vanished, Heroes Loft couldn't get any supplies, no food, no fresh water, nothing. The value of money has dropped harshly since the Region was cut off from the world to where they could probably start using bottle caps as currency.

Well, lets continue on and get our characters their much needed rest... before the (SPOILERS).

I approve of your Fallout (I'm thinking the originals myself) reference greatly, but I was just poking fun.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I got my choices reduced. Between Swampert, Golduck, Ludicolo, Torterra and Azumaril. Anyone give me a good sugestion.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • The longer I go without seeing anyone post the more I begin to irrationally believe they're waiting just for me. vwv

On that note though, I do believe I'll split up my Valorie and Julia posts temporarily so that I can continue with Nate while Quto has his wild party~

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    *Facedesk* I can't chose between on of my pokemon! Why is it so hard!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I feel as though I should post with Cayo and move onto the swamp challenge and allow Yellow to post in her own time as we progress. (if Cayo is still alive)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Maybe i can make Gelius and his pokemon being kicked out while the other keep inside. Because of Pichu and Sneasel Mayhem.

Back