• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Earthretha Fakemon Pack

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
Years
  • A pack containing a lot of, if not all my completely custom Fakemon sprites I did from projects that were never finished. I decided to share them alongside some of my Beta Pokémon sprites as a free to use pack so those guys can have a real chance of appearing in a game!

Although most of the sprites are 100% made from scratch, some icons are edits from the official games (more info in the txt file you will find alongside the pack).​

back sprites.png
    Earthretha Fakemon Pack's full content is:
    -3 Follower Characters
    -3 Follower Characters (shiny)
    -28 Front Sprites
    -14 Front Sprites (shiny)
    -27 Back Sprites
    -14 Back Sprites (shiny)
    -20 icons
    -2 items
    -A couple PBS and scripts for abilities, moves, Pokémon and types. All updated to 20.1.

Unfortunately, not all Fakemon have all their sprites done (they are from incomplete games, after all). But a good chunk of them have a Front and Back sprite, plus their Icons ready to use.

Everything in this pack is free to use and edit with credits!
    Remember to add Earthretha Fakemon Pack somewhere in the credits too!
    Custom sprites by NanaelJustice.
    Earthrethian Incineroar's colors by leParagon.
    Animon's colors by LunaMaddalena.
    Gorochu's design interpretation by Foxeaf.

Back