• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eating A Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Some nice Miltank...Yeah, beef. Maybe with a side of its milk? :<

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    (Or, to be more "correct", jelly-filled donuts xD)
    NOTHING BEATS A JELLY-FILLED DONUT.
    NOTHING. >:U

Dude, I think you'd die instantly before you can even savor it if you were to eat a Muk.
    Isn't that thing like, toxic? xD;

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • Imagine eating a pokemon? would it taste like sh*t? would it be salty? what would a fried pachirusu taste like? Discuss!

Pachirisu = Squirrel
    I've eaten squirrel it's gewd! :P
    And yes I would eat pokemon! :]
    except an Electivire! They're awesome!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    I like how loads of people are saying that they would never eat a pokemon. You realize that if you live in the pokemon world, they are the only living creatures besides us, right? So you all are going to be vegetarians?

I would imagine that Milktank/Tauros burgers would taste much like hamburgers that we have today. Grumpig and the Blaziken line would supply us with bacon and chicken, and several water pokemon would give us a wide selection of seafood and shellfish to eat.

Ditto would taste like Jell-O! Muck tastes like chocolate pudding! Or if your in the mood for something a bit more nutritious, indulge yourself with a nice Shaymin salad.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    wow, i'd imagine it being really seafood like.
    a nice gorebyss appetizer with shellder on the side, blaziken nuggets, crawdaunt lobster for the main meal, and for dessert, a nice ice cream sundae topped with cherubi.
    It doesn't sound that bad, but i wonder how sceptile would taste.
    Probably seed and sharp leaves, of course.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    It would probably have so many preservatives and other toxic stuff put inside of it that it would have barely any real blaziken inside it...

Did I mention how we would have Slugma hot sauce?

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • ...O.o

*runs as far away from the cannibals as possible*

That reminds me, May used to always want noodle soup. Wonder where the meat came from.

And, there's that episode, where they find Whitney. They saw a hamburger stand, didn't they. Explain that. -.-"

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • lol, I remember when Meowth actually tried to take a bite out of Magikarp, all skin and bones, that's it o.o

Gamethief19

That's what she said.....
    Years
  • This is making me hungry!

How 'bout....................Some pidgey wings with a side of slugma hot sauce and for the main course, a Charizard-fired Miltank sirloin. Tasty...

Back