• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eating in or eating out?

Do you prefer to eat out or eat in?

• Eating out (restaurants, fast food, delivery, take out)

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Eating in (home cooked meals)

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No preference for either.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I almost never eat out so it's always a treat when I do go out to eat. Even if it's just picking up fast food somewhere, it's a bit exciting, haha. (Picking up food happens once or twice a month at my house... eating out once every few months. :/)

I think eating out all the time would get really boring. I know I get kinda sick of it if it happens to often (like when we're on vacation) and usually can't wait to get home and eat something home-cooked.

So I'm gonna say eating in is my favourite. :D

Aspear

*pucker*
    Years
  • I'm a little lazy and would prefer to have someone else serve me food if possible. I can cook for myself, but that doesn't mean I want to.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've always been an eating in kind of person, if I go out then it's me on the run and needing to pick up something quick or for a special occasion. I've cut back on my eating out heavily over the past few years.

Kianna

blip blip
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    I don't eat out, so I guess Imma say eating in. I've eaten the same thing, in the same order, 3x a day, every day for the past two years. And I never get tired of it. :D Call me a freak.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I like eating out with the family, although not too often. Then I feel fat. ):

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I prefer eating out, but I know not to overdo it. It's like heaven though when it's time. I swear, the Golden Corral is like a fat man's dream!

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Eating out is way too expensive. And I prefer home-cooked meals anyway because they are usually a lot healthier.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I like eating in as it's nicer than going someplace to eat...plus it allows one to cheaply make food at home than to buy fast food or go to a restaurant...at least in my house hold it is ^_^

Back