• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eBay Update!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Yeah, sorry to hear that. However, I make sure to go into detail and ask questions about things when purchasing or bidding on something through Ebay. Also, checking their reputation percentage is something very useful to do.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That's why I don't buy much from eBay anymore... and never ever buy from Hong Kong, China, etc. Most merch from there is fake and horribly bootlegged, haha. (Search up some Pokemon figures and you can see first hand. XD)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I made sure that the seller was within the country and that they had a good reputation, but that didn't help the fact that... when I compared the pictures to my games, they didn't have the Nintendo Seal of Quality and had either the wrong plastic case or the wrong sticker.

Back