• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Eccentric Emerald

Cruztown

Squirtle Squirt.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Since you changed the contest stats pages to have contest stats stand for whether an attack is physical, special, or status, does this mean that Pokemon can only participate in cool, beauty, and smart contests?

In the process of changing all moves to use Cool, Beauty, and Smart for Physical/Special/Status moves, it meant discarding Tough and Cute. You could enter the contests built around those categories, but you would not be able to use moves associated them.

Sorry I'm not as active right now guys. I should have a quick patch up soon to fix the Regi issue.

Years
Wow, it's been a long time that I haven't looked in this thread and there are has been a lot of incredible changes. Can't wait for this to be finished!

For the Unowns, are you really planning of making new map just for them? In my opinion, they shouldn't have since it would take so much time to do and they're not really special since, well, they're Unowns, nuff said. If you are going to make this new map and mix them with some rare other Pokémon in their area then I'm all the way. If not, I strongly suggest of putting them in already existing areas such as Mirage Tower, Desert Underpass in Fossil Maniac's house, Cave of Origin (even though you can't get in again) and Sealed Chamber in Route 134 (Maybe Altering Cave as well? I don't know if you are planning to make something for that since the cave is pretty much useless). I think they fit perfectly.

And I would like to mention again as Shayded said, I also wouldn't like this hack to have custom Pokémon sprites either. D:

Last edited:

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
Years
I've found a bug after defeating norman.
PokemonEccentricEmeraldv141_1402889651452_zps9cd7722e.png

and this empty dialouge.
PokemonEccentricEmeraldv141_1402928056959_zpsf4a5aee3.png

and a small mapping error.
PokemonEccentricEmeraldv141TitleError_zps03949061.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 5, 2015
I would like to ask how can I randomize this game? The universal randomizer is not working

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I would like to ask how can I randomize this game? The universal randomizer is not working
The universal randomizer is reliant on the fact that certain elements crucial to its function, such as Pokémon stats, movepools, abilities, and trainers, remain the same or very similar to the base game. Eccentric Emerald changes those things around. If it's moved where those pieces of data are or how they're structured, then it's no surprise that the randomizer runs into issues with the hack. Most any other hack that extensively edits those things will also likely have problems with it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 23, 2019
I tried using this along with the Moemon Emerald patch and every time I go into a battle the game freezes up, can anyone help

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Well, finally finished the game.
And the only thing that keeps the hack from being the best Emerald one is... no new moves.

But, gamplay-wise and moveset-wise this deserves *****.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
Cruz, could you give us some updates from this hack? I would love to know if you are still working on this, or adding more stuff hence, you're busy enough to provide any? :)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Does Latias/Latios upon becoming champon roam like in the main game as implied by the news report? I've searched all over with repels and can't seem to flush it out. I wanted to be sure in the off chance some other fixed location hasn't been chosen for one of the twins since we already know Southern Island is the other location already in-game.

Tigroid

Now you see me...
Years
Hey, Tigroid here. I have a couple of questions.
#1 Are you still active? I hate to be rude, but I'd really love to know for sure.
#2 Would you like my help with the mapping? It'd be an honor to help improve an already wunderbar hack.

Thanks, and great hack!

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
great hack
thank you sooo much for making it ^_^
can i get to the battle frontier in this game?
cuz i finished it and got the call from scott but never got the ticket to battle frontier .
is it over here in the last patch or battle frontier is playable ?
thanks again

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I found a bug. At the brave frontier, just to the left of the battle dome, there is a small house. When I entered it, the game blacks out. Please fix.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 12, 2020
okay so i have two things: first off if i click on the file it takes me to another page but doesn't give me a download... second off is that i found the hack patch on another thread wich i was able to download but when i apply it and open up the rom it just stays on a white screen...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 9, 2020
Is there any place in this game to ev train your pokemon? Like, for example, there's this rom hack where the creator altered the Altering Cave which is available post elite four as a place to ev train. Maybe you can do something like this or is there already a place to ev train in eccentric emerald?

Back