• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eccentricity En Memorandum

AtemAndrew

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    'Allo one and all, welcome to the madhouse of the insanity of me. I'm a curious and crazy fool who loves all things pokemon, and then some.
    Excuse me for any ranting, but I tend to go on at some point, or perhaps elaborate...
    At any rate, I dabble in the hacking arts, and am interested in designing my own pokemon game, and I'm currently in the process of re-designing Fire Red sprites. If you ahve any tips, advice, or help, tell me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome to the forum! Glad to have someone as insane eccentric as you joining! x] If you're looking to talk about Pokemon the my suggestion is to visit Pokemon General Discussion or Pokemon Clubs; these sections are both full of friendly faces that love talking about Pokemon where you can share your interests and meet new people that love the same things as you. ^^ As far as the game making side of things goes, I suggest you take a look around the Emulation and Game Development sections to get to grips with you want to do and meet people to help you out/give advice. :3 And as for sprites, I suggest you take a look around the Pixel Art section and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. Make sure to read the rules and ask staff if you need help, and enjoy the forum! c:

AtemAndrew

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    I thank you for your, ah... correction, but I'm not only eccentric, but indeed, ever so slightly, insane... mostly depression really, but the rest... *giggles*

Oh, and, ah, thanks for the advice.

Back