• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EDIN GALLERY OF...

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
Years
Ohai, there. I like making graphics so I thought I'd make a gallery to show off. Manga coloring and icon making are my strong points, but I'm pretty much no good at making tags. ): So, maybe this can also be a journey showcasing my growth in making tags as well! :D

I also have to address the matter of me having multiple online pseudonym. Names that I admit to having are: Ethe, Taikun, Edin, robotdisco, ethium, spiritfloon, and.... I think that's it. It's safe to assume we're all the same person, haha.

Experience: 3+ years (and almost nothing to show for it!)
Program: PS CS4

ICONS
(more like just a sample. All of my icons can be found on LJ @ rezuru)
Actually, I have yet to post these at my community. They're part of the next batch. But they're the newest, so there...

2w6c7l5.png
fwqdjd.png
2dm8e1i.png

33afqe1.png
2rmp7bl.jpg
v4utkn.jpg

1z2db0z.png
14nobnl.png
efnjbr.png

Yeah. Pokemon, Gyakuten Saiban, Vocaloid...
Pretty much what I'm all about right there.

TAGS
(ohgawd burn burn burn)

166g6c2.png

p4mwx.png

The tut I used for this (tag above) is by Aizuke, gaiz.
Try it out. It works. :D

MANGA COLORING
(Crappy thumbnails FTW!)

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Some of your icon images look familar. XD Well just the pokemon ones. But I like the colour on them. Icon's always look better with vibrant colours.

Your first tag is decent, it lacks depth and lighting though. And the render sticks out a bit. The second tag, my tutorial. XD I'm surprised people still use it. It's good though. It's different to what my tag outcome was, so it's good you just used it as a guideline.

And your manga colour scans are good, although you can see the outline of the round brush. XD; Which looks kinda weird, but yeah.

I'd love to see more from you though.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
Years
Some of your icon images look familar. XD Well just the pokemon ones. But I like the colour on them. Icon's always look better with vibrant colours.

Your first tag is decent, it lacks depth and lighting though. And the render sticks out a bit. The second tag, my tutorial. XD I'm surprised people still use it. It's good though. It's different to what my tag outcome was, so it's good you just used it as a guideline.

And your manga colour scans are good, although you can see the outline of the round brush. XD; Which looks kinda weird, but yeah.

I'd love to see more from you though.

I get my images from 4chan and Danbooru and Tumblr. But mostly 4chan and Danbooru..... 8D

I love you forever for noticing the round brush in my coloring. No one else has ever noticed (or they did and haven't said anything). I mean, I knew something was wrong with it, I just didn't know what. Thanks for pointing out the problem (blending!).

Depth and lighting. 'Kay, I'll go look up some more tuts and focus on those two things. Also, I'll link to your tut, now that I know it was yours. :) I liked it a lot. :Dd

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow, the icons and tags are great. The tag I love the most is the one where you used Aizuke's tutorial. I also love the manga coloring. Great work~

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Very much an LJ style going on here.
Your manga colourings are really good.

Anyways, the Giratina set in your signature is probably my favoruite of the icons, even though it isn't up there.
Tags need work though.

Back