• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Edit AtSign Emerald no ai

Elfyer

Veteran
Days
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hi everyone :)
    I was wondering: is it possible to edit AtSign Emerald multiplayer (Emerald no ai) as the other roms?
    'Cuz I tried to hack with YAPE, G3HS, HMA, but nothing seems to work... :sadwick:Just Advance Map, maybe (at leats it opens it). Any idea?:hattremhuh:

I don't know if I can post a link to github here (mods, forgive me por mi vida loca), but I'm talking about this rom: github.com/AtSign8877/emerald_no_ai

I don't want to do being changes, just to change some Pokémon type or some Trainer's pokémons.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    You can't binary hack decomp projects.

But it looks like the source code is all there, so you could edit it and compile a new ROM with your edits in it. Same process as normal decomp hacking, just starting from that base instead of starting from vanilla Pokémon Emerald—you can follow the existing tutorials, but clone that repository instead of pret's.

Elfyer

Veteran
    Days
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Than you so much, you made me intrigued to discover decomp hacking :woop: Have a great day

Back