• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Editin Narrator Scripts

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2019
    I'm hacking Fire Red and I'm not sure if I can go this, but is there any way to change the text that appears during battles. For example, it may say, "Luxray leveled up to Lv35." I'm guessing these are normal scripts... Maybe I would have to compile my new script and repoint the offsets. I checked all around the web, but I couldn't find anything. If anyone knows of a tutorial or some research on it, that would be great.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2019
    In Advance Text you can search the text of ingame scripts. And edit them.

This was a good idea so I gave it a try. I could only search scripts from the overworld and the intro so I didn't find it. Is there another tool that might be able to search for it?

GreatFlameFTW

Kamehameha!
    Years
  • This was a good idea so I gave it a try. I could only search scripts from the overworld and the intro so I didn't find it. Is there another tool that might be able to search for it?

It has got an inbuilt feature where you can search and edit texts. Check out

Back