• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Editing Pokemon in an otherwise clean ROM

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    I'm not looking for anything mind-blowing like what TamashiiHiroka has posted on Youtube. I'm just wondering if there's a tool I can use to take the Pokemon I catch in an otherwise clean RSE ROM and mess with the EVs, IVs and movesets to be Pokemon Online-worthy monsters that can take on the Battle Tower.

(nine years and I still haven't gotten that Ability Symbol...)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    You mean this part? Edit stats, moves, Pokédex entries, sprites, egg moves, move tutors, and more.

I'm kind of anxious about it, but I'll give it a try...btw, I'm running Win 7 SP 1 and my emulator is VBA 1.7.2

Hmm...don't see anything about editing IVs. Poop.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • If you're talking about base stats, then G3HS can do that, it's right on the first tab. Other than that, I don't think you can change IVs for a whole species, since they're randomly generated for each Pokemon, right?

If you wanted to change an individual Pokemon's IVs, EVs, or moveset, I would just use a save editor.

Back