• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen edventure isnt over yet

what will you do onve finished the game

• train your pokemon

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • compleate all of the events

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lusterclaw

learning trainer
    Years
    you have finished the game you think theres nothing else to do but theres more heres a list of what you could do
    -compleate all of the events
    -capture every pokemon there is
    -vs red
    -rematch all the gymleaders etc
    What will you do first

Last edited:

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Either your Azn or you are retarded...you have about 0 grammer and you make 0 sence.

Hiiro Plz close this

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Either your Azn or you are retarded...you have about 0 grammer and you make 0 sence.

Hiiro Plz close this
    Before you comment on someone's grammar, please please PLEASE make sure your own grammar, and spelling is top notch.

On the thread's topic,
    Completing all of the events is always first for me. Second is training all of my Pokemon.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    Before you comment on someone's grammar, please please PLEASE make sure your own grammar, and spelling is top notch.

On the thread's topic,
    Completing all of the events is always first for me. Second is training all of my Pokemon.

oooo And sick burn from the new Member hate when that happens Capture all the little Pokes then battle the Leaders over

Years
    Right now, I'm trying to complete my Pokedex for the first time since Gen I - UGH, it's gonna take a while!!! :P

Other than that, I'm starting to breed and train Pokemon for competitive battling. I'd like to enter the Pokemon Video Game Championship someday, though I have a feeling I'm gonna need a lot more practice before I'm ready for that.

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    @Topic

I'll go with completing the events. :P

Hiiro Plz close this

What's with being Asian? Tell me, because I am.

What are you, a troll or something? I saw your post in "When did you use the Master Ball?" Thread. Do you even have a single, decent post?

+ You're mini modding. Nb.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    lolz i love how this thread started

Okay, when I beat Red, I always go to the Battle Frontier and have some insane battles. :D

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i normally go complete all the events, then attempt to catch most of the pokemon. i normally give up after a couple of days and only catch the ones i like. then train and rebattle gym leaders.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    well wouldnt you train your pokemon before you do any of the events
    lol didnt think of that one
    well normally i will do some events, train and then battle or something. i get bored doing the same thing. so one day i will train the next i will find something else in the game.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

Hiiro Plz close this

The funniest part about this is that the thread starter has less mistakes than you. He only forgot a couple of punctuation marks. You, on the other hand...

OT: I'm going to CATCH 'EM ALL!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    TBH, the Journal Sticky does cover this thread as there people can post what they are doing/have done, and that's basically what this thread is about. Furthermore if this is meant to tell people what they can do... well, the FAQ thread already does this, as does a quick visit to any major Pokemon website or google. Hence going to close as I don't see what purpose this serves.

Furthermore, report instead of responding to posts...no matter how silly some responses can be as going off-topic isn't needed either. Cough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back