• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Eelektross] versus Klinklang

Who do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    I voted Eelektross for the sheer diversity in its movepool.
    Klingklang is okay, design wise, but its movepool sucks.
    Eelektross wins this one.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I've used both and like neither over the other. Both (like Excadrill) seemed way too hyped up for me even though they are pretty much outshone by other Pokemon of at least one of their types.

If I had to pick...Eelektross simply because it has no weakness.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Eelektross! It has the awesome Levitate ability, which can only be countered by Mold Breaker. Without Mold Breaker on the opposing Pokemon, Eelektross would have no weakness. It also has access to Dragon Tail to force out switches. With Coil, it can be a bulky killer.

Klinklang has... crappy movepool. D: Aside from Gear Grind and Shift Gear, it has nothing else.
    Gravity says hi.

Aside from Zekrom; Eelektross is the most appealing Electric type for me. Klinklang on the other hand is uninspired in terms of design and there is not much change from one evolution to the next. Eelektross like many others said has a good move pool so Eelektross hands down for me.

Years
    Nica, if you are reading this, Eelektross is gonna win by a landslide.

I guess this eel's movepool and "no weaknesses" wins it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow, Eelektross killed it this week. o_O It's almost over, sooo, unstickying now and making way for a new poll really soon!

Back