• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Omg i don't even think iv'e seen the eevee brothers ep so i don't really know about that as much as i want to.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Like the eeve brothers, would you want your eeve to evolve or let it stay the same?

What I would do is change mine straight into Umbreon, I like Umbreon the best :)

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That's cool, umbreons are really strong^^ and the eeve bro episode was really cool, it was near the beggining of the show though^^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Yeah I think I've watched it before. It was about those boys with the wacky hairstyling that looked like their Eevee evolutions. I forget details but I think that there was only one boy who had an Eevee which he didn't know who to evolve it to...I don't really remember :)

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah that's right^^ (they did have whacked out hair styles XD) anyway yeah, they all hadt he evoltuions but Mikey didn't want eeve to evolve and team rocket kidnapped all the evolutions and they lost but good 'ole eeve won^________^

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Heres a question for all of you What Lengthes Would You Go Too To Keep Your Best Little Eevee Friend Safe?

Well as for me I'll do anything for my little best pal I wouldn't care what happens tp me as long as my little Eevee is safe after all best friends stick together ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Hey I found some pics I finally got my computer to allow me to post pics so heres a couple I found ^^
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Cool pics but you should put all your posts together because you triple posted...and that aint good!

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Oops sorry about that I'll make sure not to do it again by the way I found a couple of animated Eevee pics here^^ I'll see if I can find some better ones later on
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh i think the cutest lil pic is the 1st one because evee looks much more..somthing there just can't think of the right word to describe

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Yeah I know what you mean it is kinda hard to describe I'll agree with you there lol and yeah the 3rd one does have abit of a dodgy I must admit

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Right now i am looking for pics myself and then when i get some i will post it!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The third one looks good somewhat even though it's like not well i don't really know how to explain it of what i think.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Ohmy , I'm sorry I didn't posted here for so long ...^^;
    But here's a piccy of Eevee :3
    (the cuteness...)

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

and eh , just a little question , but can I be your co-ower? :3
    I fully understand if you want someone else to be it , because there are people in here who posted much more then I did in this club..(and probably deserved it more)
    It's just because I really luv Eevee so terrible much and I would be so happy if I could actually be an co-ower of the real Eevee fan club :3

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    What lengths would I go to to keep my eeve safe??? Hmm....pretty great ones XD Eeve is small so it definatly would need my protecting^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Coll pic you found Lucky Clover it's cute as well ^^ well I already have chosen a co-worker *points to +Hidden~Luv+* BUT I can make you one too if you like I think I cna trust you enough to take good care of the club with +Hidden~Luv+ when I'm not around so sure you can be the 3rd Co-Worker ^^

Back