• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Eevee, the Hot New Thing!

What would you likely do with an Eevee you'd own?

• Evolve it to a Vaporeon

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Evolve it to a Jolteon

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Evolve it to a Flareon

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Who'd want to choose? All three starters, gotta get 'em all!

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Keep an Eevee to master. Eevee can be tough when trained!

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keep an Eevee to play with and watch the sunset while petting it.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I'm not that interested. Ask an Eevee fan.

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
I've always gone for Jolteon, although Vaporeon is a favourite of mine aswell. Flareon just never did it for me :(

Years
Vaporeon had an awesome special stat, plus its HP was great. I loved evolving Eevee into it and then teaching it Surf + Ice Beam. Fun to wreck Lance's dragons that way too! Vaporeon ftw. /o/

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master
Years
I always went with Flareon because it was fire type. My second favorite was Jolteon because of its cool spiky design. I never liked Vaporeon back then.

Years
Oh gosh, well, if it was an Eevee I actually owned in real life, I would probably want to teach it about all the different possibilities for its evolution, and let it choose whether or not it wanted to evolve, and, if so, into what.

I would definitely love it regardless, though!

If we're talking in-game in the generation 1 games, I usually evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon, since that's my favorite of the generation 1 Eeveelutions.

Back