• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee time!

4O4

Error 4O4
Years
  • I know I am not the first one to do this but I am working on my first all Eevee evolution pokemon. I have all the evolutions and thought "What about the other types". The reason I thought that was because they only have a Dark, Psychic, Grass, Fire, Ice, Water, Electric, and Fairy type. I know Fairy types just made their appearance but what about Ground, Rock, Ghosts, Fly, Bug, Fighting, Poison, Dragon and Steel types. I understand it would be crazy for them to just throw all of these evolutions into one region. But I was wondering, if they made these new evolutions would you use these pokemon? What would the names you'd like for them to have? And do you think there could possibly be a few special evolutions that have 2 types and/or a Mega Evolution? I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Thanks for reading!

Years
  • "Eevelutions" in general are pretty useful I think. They always have fixed amount of certain stats. One of 130, 110, 95, 60 each, and two of 65 if I recall.

In all fairness I'm hoping for a flying type "eeveelution." There is a dearth of pure flying type Pokemon in the entire franchise, Tornadus being the only one I'm aware of. (I'm not counting Arceus as it can be all types)

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I doubt they would add anymore, they're kinda stretched thin on ways to evolve them. and for how much i love them, i've only used Sylveon cuz it was a fairy and i wanted to play with it and Jolteon cuz I love it's speed. I have no idea how they would do a bug or flying type, and a ghost type would mean killing an eevee....

4O4

Error 4O4
    Years
  • A bug evolution and fly evolution would be odd but I wouldn't look the other way at it. I think they would be unique. I had a few names for the Eevolution but some of them are generic. But I would like to see those. They aren't really needed but it would be nice. I also doubt they would make all of those evolutions but it would make for some epic eevolution battles. At this point they aren't to unique. But the eevolutions themselves are awesome and cute!

BossBattle

Legend Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    I've always wanted a Ghost-typed eeveelution. With the name being along the lines of Spookeon, and the evolution occurring at night in the region's Haunted House.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would really like to see them give us a steel-type Eeveelution, if possible. Perhaps they could make this Pokémon look bulky, and have it contain high amount of defenses. Its Speed would be a little low, though, since most Pokémon who have large bodies are... well, slow. xD It would be pretty cool to see a flying-type Eeveelution, too, and maybe also rock.

If you don't mind by the way, I'm moving your thread over to Pokémon Gaming Central.

Moved.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I doubt they would add anymore, they're kinda stretched thin on ways to evolve them. and for how much i love them, i've only used Sylveon cuz it was a fairy and i wanted to play with it and Jolteon cuz I love it's speed. I have no idea how they would do a bug or flying type, and a ghost type would mean killing an eevee....

LMFAO. Ghost.. killing eevee. Use a death stone. Awesome.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I think a Ghost type Eeveelution would be awesome and I really hope they come out with one in a future generation. I also think Steel type would be pretty fantastic. Not sure how I'd feel about a Flying type since I don't know how they would do it without it looking weird. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    GameFreak should've rolled out the red carpet to a draon type Eeveelution in the 6th gen, as opposition for the fairy-type Sylveon, since that's what they did with Espeon and Umbreon which acted to counter one another.

4O4

Error 4O4
    Years
  • GameFreak should've rolled out the red carpet to a draon type Eeveelution in the 6th gen, as opposition for the fairy-type Sylveon, since that's what they did with Espeon and Umbreon which acted to counter one another.
    I would actually thinking the same exact thing! Dragon Eeveelution vs Fairy Eeveelution would be epic!

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
  • i did not read the other posts so i don't know if any one said this yet but what about a.......

pozeon

evolves by a (i made this up) acid stone

it would be like a eevee and a nidoran put together with a lot of spikes and the ability poison point

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm getting tired of seeing Eeveelutions. I say give us a dragon-type (to complete the set of pre-GenIV special types) and call it a day. I'm honestly surprised it wasn't introduced in X&Y as Sylveon's foil (similar to Espeon/Umbreon and Leafeon/Glaceon).

Guest123_x1

I have never used any Eeveelutions in battles, but some new Eeveelution types I'd like to see are Steel, Poison, and Rock/Ground (or pure Ground.)
    As for the names, I think the following would fit:
    Steel = Iroeon
    Poison = Toxeon
    Ground = Diggeon
    Rock (or Rock/Ground) = Bouldeon
    Forgive me if those names sound stupid, but I just created these atop of my head for this post.

Back