• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorakuFett

I use myself in Battle..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Personally, I'm a fighting/dragon/ghost/grass type trainer... i need to see a fighting, ghost, and dragon evo for Eevee, ASAP!!

Ooh? Did i hear someone say Normal Eeveelution? I'd say that has a 50% chance of working.. It could work due to it pretty much being a more adult-like version of evee and that would look kick###, but it could also not work because Eevee itself kinda IS the normal form of the Eevee family

Last edited:

Evee dude86

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    STE-LEE-ON!!

OMG yall imagine how cool a cyber bionic Evee wud b. Chrome/steel body, glowing red eyes, mini buzz saw @ the tip of its tail, a mini gattling gun poppin outta its mouth, mmmmm!

Years
    Im thinking they probably wont be doing a Bug or Fighting Eevee anytime soon.. I'm trying to picture Eevee with compound eyes and a stinger, and I just can't see it. Fighting and Flying are already pretty close (in appearance) to what Eevee would normally look like.. fighting more so. *pictures Eevee with a bandana and Boxing Gloves.

I think a Dragon Eevee would probably be a good bet.. and possibly a Steel or a Rock.. maybe ground, but I can't picture that as well as rock.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    All they really need to add is a Dragon-type eeveelution. It's the only one of the original special types that hasn't been done. Drakeon would be a perfect name and they could make it look kind of like a lizard or something, while still keeping the cat-like characteristics.

ilikeluigi

Team Rocket's only hope
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    It would be nice to see a combined Eeveelution. (EG: Phychic/Dark.) But I do want Ghost Eevee the most.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I can imagine Steel and Poison being the two new ones. And if Nintendo/Gamefreak have gone crazy, the Steel one will be partly Bionic!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hmm well i think delcatty, riachu , lickitung pre evo , tangela pre evo

omg, this is a thread about evolutions for the Pokemon EEVEE, hence the name EEVEELUTIONS...

Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My favorite is the Ghost Eevee- they should add something like that

From those my fave would be the Fighting Eeveelution - I'd actually love to see that one! Great find, btw!

Years
    I don't think there will be new eeveelutions in Gen. 5, but I sure hope they make some! ^^ I'd like to see Eevee evolve into a dragon type, that's my most wanted. Then maybe a ghost, steel or ground type?

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I don't particularly care if new eeveelutions are made in the next gen although I think they will be. I'm pretty indifferent to the whole line.

I am hoping that any new eeveelutions to come will have more interesting designs since all the more basic types have been used...if that makes any sense. Maybe a bug eeveelution? ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    I think there will be if not one, then two new members to the Eevee family.
    So far there's; Stones, Happiness/Time, Certain place.
    Maybe they will add the Eevee knowing a certain move, or the trading factor in this generation.

Rommie

Illogically Deviant
    Years
    Personally, I'd enjoy seeing more Eeveelutions. They've come this far, why not just finish what they started? On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if I never saw another eeveelution in my life.
    I adore the Eevee family, but I'm content with what there is.

If we are indeed going to get some new forms, I'd loooove to see a Ghost evolution~
    A Steel, Poison or Dragon one would be pretty awesome as well.

Last edited:

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    eevee's evolutions are based on alteration of its genetic code due to environmental factors ^_^ so i believe that if they add new evolutions, they will be organic, or genetically possible to mutate into like Dragon, Flying,Poison, or Ground. steel, rock, bug and fighting seem wierd to me lol

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I can imagine Steel and Poison being the two new ones. And if Nintendo/Gamefreak have gone crazy, the Steel one will be partly Bionic!
    STE-LEE-ON!!

OMG yall imagine how cool a cyber bionic Evee wud b. Chrome/steel body, glowing red eyes, mini buzz saw @ the tip of its tail, a mini gattling gun poppin outta its mouth, mmmmm!

I can see that.. it could evolve in the cave we saw...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back