• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
  • I would love to see a flying-type Eeveelution, making the first ever pure flying type Pokemon. Maybe calling it "Cloudeon" or something like that. A steel-type would also be a good choice, "Steeleon" or "Ironeon". And there's (Possibly) the most wanted type, Dragon. "Draigeon" maybe? And then there's the Normal-type Eeveelution, while I don't support that evolution much, there are people who do. Overall there is a total of 16 different types (Not including ??? or normal-types which is taken by Eevee) and there are only 7 Eeveelutions, giving us 10 more possible Eeveelutions. And then there's the possibility that Nintendo add more types (Light FTW) which adds more and more new Eeveelutions. So expect to see plenty more in the upcoming games. :D

Last edited:

Swinoob

... [I am not a talker].
    Years
  • I think it's safe to assume that we will get an Eeveelution for every type there is. No pure Flying type, though. Heh, maybe once they make Eeveelutions for every type there is, they can make a bunch of Flying/[insert secondary type here] Eevees. XD

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • We have enough eeveelutions, seriously? Do any of you really thing something like an eartheon will be good?
    Im bored of eevee now. Make some other kind of 'Any type' evolver.

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
  • Ground, Ghost, Normal(2nd stage), and Steel are the only ones that I want to see.

Ground because of digging abilitys
    Ghost because it died
    Normal as a pure form of eevee without the stones/freindship
    and Steel for super defensive eevee. Super defensive eevee with wish support would be awesome!

Starling008

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • The following eeveelutions will either be made, or need to be made:

Dragon
    Pure Flying
    Bug
    Fighting
    Ghost
    Steel
    Poison
    Rock
    Ground

The Following are already made:
    Grass
    Fire
    Water
    Electric
    Dark
    Psychic
    Ice
    & normal (if you count normal eevee)

Correct me if i left any out of either category lol

Out of all that can still be made, I think Ghost, Steel, Poison, Rock, and Ground are most sensible. I could not imagine them trying to make a flying Eeveelution...

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I'd love to see what they could come up with for a Ghost Type Eevee.
    Perhaps it could be one that evolves through unhappiness, 'An Eevee that was unloved, and it's spirit passed on to the next life...' type of thing?

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
  • If they do make anymore, I'd like a Dragon one.
    It's the only special type they haven't done yet.
    I'd also love a Ghost, and a Bug.

Even if I wouldn't use them, It'd be nice to have one of every type, including Normal-Type. It could be called something like Eeveon, or something, I guess.
    Eevee is the normal type. Or are you joking?
    I can't tell... err. XD;

Last edited:

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • Dunno if they've already been posted, but these look pretty cool:
    Eeveelution Additions?

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    If they follow the 'Special' theme from previous Gen's nxt would be Dragon, but I wouldn't mind other types getting the eevee-treatmet.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't tell... err. XD;
    GoldvsRed was talking about a Normal-type evolution.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Eeveelutions. I personally don't use them (and would only use Jolteon if bothered), but it would just offer a sense of completeness to the game if all types were represented.

In that picture, that Fighting-type is amazing. I'd like to see that one.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • If they do make anymore, I'd like a Dragon one.
    It's the only special type they haven't done yet.
    I'd also love a Ghost, and a Bug.

I can't tell... err. XD;

The name "Eeveon" was a joke, but all I'm saying is that I'd like to see a STRONGER Normal-Type Eeveelution. Eevee's quite weak, unless you evolve it.

Years
  • GoldvsRed was talking about a Normal-type evolution.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Eeveelutions. I personally don't use them (and would only use Jolteon if bothered), but it would just offer a sense of completeness to the game if all types were represented.

In that picture, that Fighting-type is amazing. I'd like to see that one.

Yay someone who agrees with me!! A Fighting-type Eeveelution is something I'd want to see :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really want Poison and Steel type Eevee formes, especially to go with the industrial theme we have seen so far.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Please, god, no. No more eeveelutions PLEASE.

I'd rather them start a whole new set. A whole different pokemon with it's own 'lution' chain.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    eevee

Hah, I think we already have more then enough Eevees. Although...a dragon Eevee would be pretty awesome! XD

Years
  • Eevee's DNA is meant to be unstable, so its meant to evolve into certain types of Pokemon dependent on its Happiness, enviroment and stones. They might as well finish the family line.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back