• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Name: zappyspiker
    Why you want to join:
    Pokemon cannot exist without eeveelutions xD I love many of them and many of my favorite episodes in the anime have eeveelutions in them
    Partner(s):
    Jolteon and Umbreon

Current topics:

What Eeveevolution you think you would be based on personality?
    Haha probably Umbreon seeing as he's my second favorite:

Umbreon stalks prey silently at night. As it awaits its victims' approach, the yellow rings on its body begin to glow. During the day, they blink on and off. They are often seen on roofs and in trees staring at the moon.

If you have a Eevee and you had all the type of stones, what would you evolve your eevee into?
    JOLTEON - I don't own the electric type fan club for no reason xD

Have you ever thought about creating your own Eeveelution Fakemon out of the existing types that has not been used yet?
    I thought it be cool to make fakemon from the unused types but hence I'm not the creative type and I've seen so many other people do it

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
    Years
    Name:
    Why you want to join:
    Partner(s): Glaceon and Jolteon

Current topic: What Eeveevolution you think you would be based on personality?
    I would be Jolteon, loud and Spontaneous

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Name: grooveturtle
    Why you want to join: I love all of the Eeveelutions!
    Partner(s): Jolteon and Umbreon, as they are my absolute favorites.

Current topic: What Eeveevolution you think you would be based on personality?
    Either Umbreon or Vaporeon, shy, fast, and blends into the crowd. (That last one could be Kecleon... wait why is there an "eon" in Kecl"eon"???)

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    I don't watch the anime...
    I dislike Glaceon, mainly because of it's weird hair, resonably, the reason I like Umbreon and Jolteon might because they look my cat and not-so-living-anymore cat.
    Also, May's color scheme was in need of a little change though.

Did you know? In Germany, all Eeveelutioon have an "-a" suffix, while in France they have a "-li" suffix, in China its " -精靈" but i have no idea what that sounds like.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    I would Like to sign up, please!
    Name:LegendaryPokemon (Nick)
    Why you want to join: I love Eevee, its a very unique and rare pokemon

Partner(s):Silver The Shiny Eevee & Lleef the Leafeon

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Please don't revive threads that are a month old.
    You can always create a new one if you want.

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back