• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions

*Latias

It's so cool.
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Because of the pokèdex description I expect it to have an evolution for each type.
    Description in Black/White: Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

As for the normal-type eeveelution, it sounds strange to me, because it's particularity is to change type depending on the circumstances. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) At least, that's what I get by reading all the pokèdex descriptions https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eevee_(Pok%C3%A9mon), but I might be mistaking.

Years

• If you would go out of your way and look beyond that little box that you're currently living at, maybe you would understand the references to the eevelution's names.

Maybe you should go out of your way and look at a dictionary. Apparently, there appears to be one in the box I'm currently living in(Also know as a house. It's a big wooden structure divided into section called rooms, with most rooms serving a specific purpose, such as one for holding food, another for sleeping in etc.)

A Jolt, like mentioned earlier, is a quick and sudden movement. Jolteon is the fastest eevee evolution. If it makes you feel better, I also thought the word Jolt had something specific to do with electricity when I was 10.

They should, for whoever's sake, make a Ghost-type eeveelution. The name Ghouleon would probably fit in. I bet there are better ones but this is the only one that pops into my mind right now. If they do make a ghost-type, they should make it the bulkiest eeveelution ever; one that could make good use of its movepool. We need more eeveelution up in the charts. ):

Spectreon

Because of the pokèdex description I expect it to have an evolution for each type.
    Description in Black/White: Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

As for the normal-type eeveelution, it sounds strange to me, because it's particularity is to change type depending on the circumstances. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) At least, that's what I get by reading all the pokèdex descriptions https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eevee_(Pok%C3%A9mon), but I might be mistaking.

It probably does, just in other regions that haven't been introduced yet. Note that it says is can change it's self due to external stimuli, meaning that it may very well have a 'natural' fire, water, and electric evolutions that don't require stones. Unlikely, but it is a possibility.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • i would love to see a dragon type eeveelution and i also think that a flying type would look cool too. actually i wouldn't mind it if they made an eeveelution for every type. =)

Years
  • I love the eevee line, they are the most unique series in the games. I think there should be an eeveelution for each type. Though I think they all should evolve by stones.

Vaporeon - Water Stone
    Flareon - Fire Stone
    Jolteon - Thunder Stone
    Espeon - Sun Stone
    Umbreon - Moon Stone
    Leafeon - Leaf Stone
    Glaceon - Dawn Stone

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • 1) Am I the only (childish?) one who ever built a team based on eeveelutions or any of you did the same? xD
    I've never thought of doing that but it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. I've seen many people do it before and there team does pretty well in battling. But the closes that i have ever been to doing that is in Pokemon colossuem when I had Umbreon and Espeon.

2) Would you like if there were eeveelutions also for the other types? (like Dragon, Poison or something?)
    Yeah, just a Ghost and my second favorite type being Poison but I highly doubt that the Pokemon company would make any more Eevees, some people are tired of them

:t354:TG

Years
  • I don't make fixed teams in generell anymore >.<
    New generations always bring changes and that often ruins my previous teams so I prefer to train my Pokémon in a way that they fit into various teams.
    So nope, I've never made a pure Eeveelution team!

Eevee is one of the few Pokémon where I wouldn't mind if they make new evolutions of. But overall I can't stand when they start messing with old Pokémon.. most of the time they just Ruin them ;-;!

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
  • I really like the Eeveelutions, and I think they should produce more types evolution for Eevee like seriously... To complete all the types! Like with some new methods! I sorta disappointed when Eevee didn't receive any new evolutions in the 5th Generation, meh...

Years
  • Technically, the "Jolt" in Jolteon refers to its Electric type.

Also, the only Eeveelution I'd be happy to see is a Dragon Eeveelution. Draceon? I might have a good idea for its base stats:
    HP: 60
    Attack: 130
    Defense: 65
    Special Attack: 110
    Special Defense: 65
    Speed: 95

While the stats may seem good, its movepool may be as shallow as the other Eeveelutions.

Don't Eeveelutions have good movepools? And yes, the stats are pretty accurate.

Yes, I tried to build a team based on Eeveelutions, but it was in Black and I couldn't get my hands on a dang Water Stone (still can't) so I kind of gave up on that.

I used to have pages of designs of all my Eeveelutions, including Dragon, Ghost, Bug, and all the other types. This was before Diamond and Pearl, so I also had Grass and Ice evolutions that, in retrospect, looked remarkably similar to Leafeon and Glaceon.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
  • Eevee is actually one of my favorite Pokémon, and I like all 7 of it's evolutions. I've made a team of Eevee before, and they do make a pretty good team when done right I'd say. My personal favorites are Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Espeon.

Ghost and Dragon-type Eeveelutions mite B cool.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • Ive made a Eeveelution based team before...

i would like to see Eeveeloutions based on

Flying - Aveon
    Ghost - Ghouleon
    Bug - Insecteon
    Fighting - Fisteon
    Normal - (havent come up with a name)
    Dragon - (havent come up with a name)
    Steel - Titaneon

(can someone explain how Umbreon's name has anything to do with Dark? I would think something like Shadeon would sound more... aquainted.. with something that is Dark)

Years
  • Ive made a Eeveelution based team before...

i would like to see Eeveeloutions based on

Flying - Aveon
    Ghost - Ghouleon
    Bug - Insecteon
    Fighting - Fisteon
    Normal - (havent come up with a name)
    Dragon - (havent come up with a name)
    Steel - Titaneon

(can someone explain how Umbreon's name has anything to do with Dark? I would think something like Shadeon would sound more... aquainted.. with something that is Dark)

The Fighting one made me laugh. :)

Anyway, "umbra" I think is a word for a natural or supernatural phenomenon of darkness in the sky or something. It's also sometimes used as a prefix to mean "darkness." Shadeon does sound cooler, though.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • I love Eeveelutions and I am always a supporter of more. :D

I doubt they will make anymore, though, because Gen 5 was a "reboot."

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I made a full team of Eeveelutions, and I am unrepentant.

I'm still waiting on Bladeon, the steel type Eeveelution. When he is born, I will die happy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I would like some thicker-looking Eeveelutions, if that makes sense. Maybe a ground type, that isn't so graceful-looking and girly, so a male Eevee isn't just destined to be androgynous. Jolteon is the only one imo that looks like it could go both ways with gender. It would be nice to see a Ground or Rock evolution that looks more manly.

Back