• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevees, EVs and more!

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I said I have a MANAPHY EGG STILL IN POKEMON RANGER GUARDIAN SIGNS! I can't give you the OT or ID if it's still in another game and if it's still an egg.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Just come and post anytime... I'm here for a while. Anyone got any waffles? No? Ok...
    I'm intrested in Bagon and Gible too now... Just waiting here for the posts to come... Meh... Maybe I'll give away something on like the thirtyith post...

Eh... No one posting here right now... I'll be off for a bit now but you can still post... This is Shadow The Darkrai. OFF for now... See you soon!

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I'm back again! Hmm... don't you realize you can only trade TMs in games BESIDES Black and White? I hacked both my platinum and soul silver so I'm gonna try to sort them out sometime but for now my main game is White. In white I don't even have trouble getting TMs cause I have LV100s (not hacked) and they just cream people like Cynthia and Alder like it is nothing and I get a ton of money from them.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Just bred 7 Eevees. Man can i breed fast...

Anyone? C'mon I'm getting bored here...

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a manaphy egg in ranger yet to be sent and I have a Draco Meteor Jirachi. The Jirachi is kind of hacked cause I gave it SOME rare candys from a infinite rare candy hack.

Hey Prince. I got the ok!
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai
    As long as the pokemon has been obtained legally it's fine. Ill also gladly have your Manaphy once it's transfered.

so Shiny Skitty for Jirachi sounds good?

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Nah... I don't want a shiny skitty. But I will trade it for...a shiny eevee? Maybe... Idk. I found out I have these events in my guardian signs: Eurption heatran, Shaymin, Manaphy egg and an uncompleted Dexoys with special moves event.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

I'm on again! Come post now and you will receive answers very soon. FYI: I keep on forgetting events I have! I remember I have the special Latias from the HG/SS event!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    My squirtle for your Rotom?
    Does Rotom come with a specific form item?

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Specific form item? Rotom doesn't gain any items when it changes forms. It only gains a type (also loses one) and learns a powerful move that is that type. Anyways, sure! Just put your black or white friend code in your signuture or post it and we will trade soon!

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    YES FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED! Anyways... sure you want the free phonie I mentioned or a different thing?

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Ok. I'll get it to ya tommorow. Can't today. Tell me what game you want it on.

Back