• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    you have infinite mew ???!!!!! so it doesn't matter what we give to you ?lol I have: a lv 50 charizard, female adamant charmander,female combee, female squirtle, drifloon, milotic. For a mew.

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
    Years
    Ok, I'll trade a female Lucario with PokeRus, and a Male Monferno with PokeRus for A Celebi and a Cyndaquial. Just post back if this is ok, and if so, I'll get on WiFi.
    Sure, Just need your Name and Friend Code

you have infinite mew ???!!!!! so it doesn't matter what we give to you ?lol I have: a lv 50 charizard, female adamant charmander,female combee, female squirtle, drifloon, milotic. For a mew.

Either one.

pokemon-hero said:
    hey .
    i want a manaphy
    im going to give u an onix lv. 34
    sure!! with or without metal coat :D

kieron

Sorry I was on just earlier but I was zoned out and put the game down >.> but i'm here now, should I initiate the trade or just wait for it?

kieron

Thank you so much, perhaps I could coerse you into handing me one of your mews as well? XD Or perhaps even a Lugia >.>

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back