• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My new giveaway is here, as I promised :). In this giveaway, I will breed 60 Eggs of 12 different species. After I do these, I'll deposit these in my PC box. This isn't a raffle or anything, just a first come first served. Here are the stats:

-You don't know what the Pokémon is, but I do :C (not which species is in which Egg, but I know the species being bred).

-All of these will be bred competitively (meaning good Nature and 4-5IVs, with Egg Moves sprinkled here and there).

-I don't know what IVs or Ability the hatchling will have. That's the surprise for you!

-Many of these (over half I believe) will have their HAs. It's up to the hatchling itself to see if it's gets it passed down or not.

-There will be 5 Eggs of each species, and I'll mix them up so they're not next to each other.

Here's what you'll do:

-Like this post
    -Tell me your FC and IGN
    -Say what Egg you want
    -Only three Eggs per person per week

(Example:
    FC: ####-####-####
    IGN: (insert name)
    Eggs: I'd like Eggs number #26 and #18)

The Giveaway has begun.

(NOTE: I MIGHT ONLY BE ABLE TO TRADE ON WEEKENDS)

(NOTE: I'd like to get an Egg back. It's not a necessity, but it would be nice. They will be appreciated. Any thing else is fine)

(NOTE: since I already have 100 friends, I might be doing these one by one. Most of these are close friends that are active with me, so I wouldn't want to delete more than a few five. This means I'll constantly be deleting giveaway-ers so more people can get their Eggs.)

Happy trading :).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hi!
    FC: 5386-9559-0361
    IGN: Zach
    Eggs: #16, #40, and #25 please :D

Sure, it'll be alright to trade on weekends.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Neat C:

I'm the same for trading too. School isn't nice to me XD.

FC: 3050 7581 8116
    IGN: Autumn
    Eggs: 60, 45 and 19 please :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    FC: 3969-5451-0133
    IGN: JasJosh
    Eggs: I'd like Eggs number #28, #6 and #19

FC: 3969-5451-0133
    IGN: JasJosh
    Eggs: I'd like Eggs number #28, #6 and #19

Status