• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eigakan Movie Darkrai event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
    What was everyone's opinion on this? It was one of the most exciting events for me; a guy on Youtube called SeadraDS from Japan got one for me uncloned, UT, legit with max Special Attack :D

This event was especially more exciting than the Shaymin one in my opinion. How about yours? Post your opinions about that event, since it did come with RoT, and Spacial Rend as special moves.

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
    I was very excited to get one, even though I got it in a trade from someone. But Roar of Time and Spacial Rend make this Darkrai very, very good.

The only other event Pokemon I got was the MYSTRY Mew from Toys R' Us. I waited quite some time for one.

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
    Awesome, I like Uncloned events because it makes them unique and rarer in their own kind of way, if you know what I mean.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    But Roar of Time and Spacial Rend make this Darkrai very, very good.

Roar of Time is never used, and Spacial Rend usually is optional over other Offensive Moves, though is not recommended that much. Competitivley, the Movie Event offered less in new moves for Darkrai than Platinum did.

I say this alot, but it is true:

Hyper Beam, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Giga Impact, Rock Wrecker, and Roar of Time are HORRIBLE Moves. They make you set-up Fodder for the opponent.

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
    Well, if you use RoT or any Hyper Beam like attack as a final attack, it doesn't entirely matter. Even though they do make you enemy fodder, there is a possibility with the right set up, you could wipe your opponent and then switch before it's destroyed.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    There's already a sticky on upcoming events, so please post there. And the Eigakan Darkrai was like... last year. You might be thinking of ALAMOS Darkrai, but please post in that sticky from now on about events.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back