• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] El Héroe's Stippling Nook

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
03SvFOl.png
~ El Héroe's Stippling Nook ~​
stippling: (verb) to paint, engrave, or draw by means of dots or small touches.​

Hey everyone! I just recently rediscovered my love for stippling so I thought I might share some of my drawings that I've made. There aren't that many - only four at the moment - but I'm currently looking for other things to draw so please throw out some recommendations in the comments below It takes me a few hours to complete each drawing, but I'll do my best to do as many recommendations as I can! Also I am very much open to any kind of constructive criticism so please fire away! I hope with your help I can build on my gallery and continue to better my skills!

Goku (from Dragon Ball)
Spoiler:

Skull Kid (from Legend of Zelda; Majora's Mask)
Spoiler:

Drew Brees (Quarterback of the New Orlean Saints)
Spoiler:

Satsuki (from Kill la Kill)
Spoiler:

Back