• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

How would you rate it?

• ★★★★★

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • ★★★

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zet

Years
  • Ughhh, Skyrim's been bugging me lately.
    v Possible spoilers? v

Spoiler:

If I remember correctly you had to start it before you reached a certain point in the game.
    https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_on_the_Ice#Bugs

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Ugh, I hate Blood on Ice. I follow the quest marker and it leads me to the guard near the coffin where I first hear about the death. I tlak to him and he has nothing valuable to say; nothing triggers any progression with the quest. It says to talk to him, so I do and then I do and nothing happens. (This is after I visit the lady in the catacombs.) I tries using Clairvoyance, but that leads me to him, for which I am lead back to the issue. Any suggestions?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Ugh, I hate Blood on Ice. I follow the quest marker and it leads me to the guard near the coffin where I first hear about the death. I tlak to him and he has nothing valuable to say; nothing triggers any progression with the quest. It says to talk to him, so I do and then I do and nothing happens. (This is after I visit the lady in the catacombs.) I tries using Clairvoyance, but that leads me to him, for which I am lead back to the issue. Any suggestions?

Follow the blood stains on the floor from where the quest marker points. There's actually a huge trail of blood that leads from the cemetery to... somewhere mysterious ;) The quest marker doesn't tell you where to go because you're supposed to solve the mystery yourself.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • Alright, so something came up on the internet involving Skyrim. Has any of you herd of the "Bug in a Jar Conspiracy". If you have whats it about? I herd from a friend that it tells you about the end of the world (Skyrim or Tamriel) either way its bad in the game. Just had this in mind.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Skyrim: Yay, or nay?

I've heard a lot of things about this game, most being good, few being bad. I'm getting the game soon and I was just wondering, what are your thoughts on this game? Good points, bad points? Discuss. /Don't bash, just discuss.

Sorry if this thread isn't allowed, skimmed through the rules and didn't see anything against it. Close if breaking rules please.

Years
  • To be honest, I lost interest after I was told to go to High Hrothgar. I really don't think a game can be GOTY if I lose interest right after the beginning. Though, I do dislike fantasy, so that may have something to do with it.

Zet

Years
  • Definitely a 5 star game, and a must buy. At the moment Steam is selling it 33% off(I don't know the exact price because of different regions).

Hyblud

Always Happy
    Years
  • Probably the best dang RPG I've played. Has a multitude of quests and sidestories to play through, so it keeps you entertained for a while. Easy to get the hang of, and you do whatever you want when you want. So if you wanna launch trolls off mountains, no one's gonna tell you no. Even though Skyrim does have a lot of glitches (backwards flying dragons, swimming guards who are no where near water, your arm going through walls) it's something worth playing.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • Skyrim's a good game, but it's not great. I loved the lore, the multitude of storylines, and the world, but it just became stale after around 50 hours of playing. The world was just bathed with dullness and I guess I got overwhelmed. Not to mention the glitches and the freezing. But if you can put up with that, I'll say it's a game you'll have to check out. I'd give it 3 stars for the PS3, but as far as I know it's much better on the PC and 360.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I say its just over-rated. Its a unique game with its diverse world and all but that's not really what should make up the game. For me, I played for a couple of hours and I lost interest. Feature-wise, its great, An open world and a long gameplay time with lots and lots of quests. But I believe it didn't deserve Game of the Year. I don't know I just feel that the huge list of feature still doesn't make a game excellent and that's why I say "Quality over Quantity".

I guess I'll give it either a 3 or 4 Stars..but 5?! NOWAY!

Years
  • I have merged the discussion of your Skyrim thread, Charizard★, into this one since it is still alive by the rules, but there is good discussion in yours, so I thought it would be a shame to close it.

Merged.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I recently got the game and I'm hearing that it has quite a lot of bugs. I'm not planning to play it anytime soon (Since I like to play one game at a time, and right now I'm on FFXIII) but, is there really a lot of glitches that hinder your progress? Or are they just minor ones?

Hyblud

Always Happy
    Years
  • I recently got the game and I'm hearing that it has quite a lot of bugs. I'm not planning to play it anytime soon (Since I like to play one game at a time, and right now I'm on FFXIII) but, is there really a lot of glitches that hinder your progress? Or are they just minor ones?

SOME glitches hinder gameplay. But there is one that takes the cake. There's a house available for sale in a city called' "Windhelm". That thing is glitched like no other!! And arguably the best house in the game too...not sure if that counts though. (It counted for me...I was upset... ;_; ) There's also some bugs that are terrible too. Look them up on https://www.uesp.net/ they have most of the bugs and how to get around them.

Back