• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electabuzz

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow i really like this i like how ya drawed electabuzz you made have a more creative look which looks really cool and the b/g ya picked out really suits the pic.!! awesome!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    It looks weird... a Electabuzz-tiger thing? and erm it looks weird with the background, but the drawing is ok, a twist...

7.5/10

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
    Omega-Brendan said:
    It looks weird... a Electabuzz-tiger thing? and erm it looks weird with the background, but the drawing is ok, a twist...

7.5/10
    Well if Electabuzz is some sort of tiger then that background would make perfect sence, tigers live in jungles.

Great picture Iveechan, can't wait for your next drawings.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    That is some creative thinking about electabuzz....While the background is cool, it could have been better

Years
    Excellent pic Iveechan, the one thing i love about ur electabuzz pics especially,is the way u made them look more 'real', giving them a cross between tigers and gorillas, which i think really suits electabuzz!
    id like to see ya make elekid look better and more suited to ur style electabuzz!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Omega and Dragon person... can you elaborate? I like people to be specific. And I hate rates, that was fairly rude, Omega. This may be one of my last posts at this forum, but I can be found at pokemasters... too many people I dislike here.

Look at this girl's art... she is one of the best Pokemon artists out there:
    Now I float away...

Last edited:
    Years
    sorry for the double post aswell but i just checked out that girls artwork and it is amazing, just like the same realism u use for ur artwork iveechan!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sad to see you go, Iveechan. Don't take it the wrong way--but that's the same as posting a forum so it needs to be edited. Sorry.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Yes, shoulda known ^^;

Well, the REAL reason I'm leaving is that the homophobia from so many people really upset me... but they are the majority here it seems. If I had a forum, homophobia would NOT be tolerated. I am surprised it's tolerated at all. I bet if I said being african american was wrong, I'd be jumped. When Haruka said stuff about gay marriage being gross, it was really hurtful and offensive. This place disgusts me now.

Peace out and farewell.

Last edited:

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
    Look whats happened now... I was hoping to be close to or as good as Iveechan one day, no I feel like theres no reason to even be here. To make things worse than n00b TeNk continues to PM me with racist comments.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    I hate to see you leave, Iveechan. You're one of the more interesting people here. :(
    I'd like to talk to ya some more, but I'd have a feeling I'd be annoying.... >_>

Anyways... I guess I'll comment on the main purpose of this topic. ^^;

The slightly pixelated background sorta goes with the foreground in an odd way by styles. It makes it look neat. (Wow, I sound oh so intellegent. e.e). Plus it's got a prehistoric feel to it. :) Which is pretty fitting...

Back