• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electivire and Magmortar

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    yes it is possible to get electivire and magmortar. there is a code that you have to enter into the profile screen. after that you have to transfer it into the ds by using mystery gift.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    What about the Volt Tackle/Surfing Pikachu did it say anything about a pal one? because i want one, i don't care about the Electrivire or Magmortar, i just want the Pikachu :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    There's no codes or anything for Pikachu, you just have to beat Stargazer Colosseum the first time, and it definitely works on the PAL version.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
    Australia at least gets some special Nintendo events. In New Zealand, we get nothing. NZ is such a load of bullcrap. Damn those hogging Americans. I had to wait until I got Diamond and WiFi until I could even get an event Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    do the electrivire and magmortar from battle revo all have the same natures?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Here's the info on the Electivire and Magmortar, since people are asking:
    Electivire (male) - Adamant Nature - Lv 50
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    ThunderPunch
    Cross Chop

Magmortar (female) - Modest Nature - Lv 50
    Flamethrower
    Psychic
    Solarbeam
    Hyper Beam

As you can see, the Electivire is pretty much ready for battle (with a few adjustments). The Magmortar is kinda rubbish though.

And, you can reset for IVs easily, since the nature is fixed.

KodiakBlackout

Espionage Expert
    Years
    are they available in england then? im confused =/

i was thinking about buying the game, but if i cant get the electavire or magmortar (not bothered about pikachu xD) i wont bother =(

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    >_< Europe always miss out on all the cool stuff. Ah well, it's better to play the game without the help of cheats or WiFi or things like that. I just use my Diamond.

Back