• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Electric Shock Battle! The Final Badge!!!" Episode Title Discussion!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well there you have it, the next episode title
    ! What do you think? will ash win? or maybe after 15 trys
    ? we will have to wait and see

I sure hope this guy wins the leauge:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • The fact that he's going back in a month's time is quite awesome. I was thinking we'd have some serious waiting to do before we saw Ash battle Volkner again.

I am happy to hear this. I hope he wins on his first try.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I too would like Ash to win on his first try but something tells me he won't

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Whys this sooo dead? LOL
    Okay I looks like the episode will be starting in a few hours CANT WAIT!!! :D
    So it looks like Ash will be using Pikachu (DUH!), Torterra and Infernape! It also looks like Volkner will be using Electivire, Luxray and Jolteon!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • It was only a matter of time before they started to use Blaze as a DEM. Luxray was seriously kicking its ass, then Blaze activated and BAM! Dead.

At least Infernape can control it...even if it still looks like a depraved, murderous zombie...

Next week looks promising. Jasmine vs. Flint? Yes please! =D

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • It's not really a DEM if it was being killed before...

Anyway, I loved the episode. I kinda was happy after the battle to see the badass monkey...jump and hug Ash. It was kind of really cute.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I thought it was cute, too.

- Hate the CGI for Rock Climb...
    - O__O Torterra out already
    - Why did Ash use Thunderbolt on...never mind...-_-
    - Liked the little twist Pikachu did when he used Iron Tail
    - Oh wow, "Flying Pokeball Chaos" sounds amazing in HD...I can hear it in stereo XD
    - Have to like how they keep TR nayway from gym battles nowadays
    - Yeah, RBY Champion theme ~
    - WOW, Infernape took out Jolteon easily XD
    - What is with Flint;s weird slanted normal face expression
    - I didn't know how cool Rentora's Japanese voice was compared to the dub
    - Oh wow, Infernape looks cool wshen he goes crazy...all because of Paul :(
    - The lighting is just so cool when everything lit by Infernape
    - Infernape burned down his ceiling XD
    - Oooh, Infernape's walking towards Ash like a zombie
    - Oh...he's not crazy o.O
    - Here's the opening theme to show Ash will win
    - Oh wow, I absolutly love the way Ash said "IKEEEEEEEEEE!" when telling Infernape to use Flame Wheel
    - Happy Infernape :D

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • For those of us who don't speak japanese: Can someone tell us how Ash knew Infernape had regained his senses? He was all psycho, then walked towards Ash, and he said something, to which Infernape nodded.

Anyway, was I the only one who shouted "PWNED!" when Infernape used Flame Wheel? XD I despise that word, but it just look like it hurt. XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Finally, after four years, Ash has achieved all eight Sinnoh Badges and is ready to compete in the Sinnoh League. As for the episode as a whole, I liked it - I especially enjoyed Infernape controlling his mad Blaze ability and wickedly wheeling Luxray to defeat. Maybe Infernape can take care of Paul's Pokémon like that too.

The only thing that disappointed me in this episode is that the animation was pretty low and for a final gym battle, it wasn't the best as those previous. In all though, the sequence of it was pretty nice, but it could have been better I think.

Team Rocket trying to bust through the rooms though, that was pretty funny; until they got blasted away.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Did I just hear the GSC/HGSS Rival Encounter theme when Denzi said Fire Punch? Did I just hear that? <3 God I love the anime.

For those of us who don't speak japanese: Can someone tell us how Ash knew Infernape had regained his senses? He was all psycho, then walked towards Ash, and he said something, to which Infernape nodded.

Around the lines of "I believe in you." Makes sense, huh.

- HIKARI, YOU'RE GETTING ANNOYING
    - LOL, Torterra down. I thought it was going to put up a good fight. Does that mean Infernape will be the main character this episode?
    - I keep telling you that Electivire has MOTOR DRIVE but you just wouldn't listen, would you, Satoshi...!
    - YAY they broke the ceiling!
    - Jolteon's down quite easily.
    - SHUT UP HIKARIIIII
    - Pikachu abuse? It got killed pretty brutally. But not as brutal as what happened in Satoshi VS Shinji full battle...
    - FLINT IS THE BEST THING EVER
    - I never expected Luxray to break the whole ground... Wait, is that even possible...?
    - Wait for it... Wait for it... Wait for itttttttt...
    - LOL, the lights went out.
    - The whole ceiling is no more~!
    - Goukazaru: BRAINSSSSSSSSSS
    - Yay, Saikyou Everyday~ I love that theme.
    - WOOT. That Flame Wheel was slick. : D
    - Why is Goukazaru the one flying around instead of Satoshi...?
    - I remember Volkner's speech. "I've never had so much fun since... I don't know when!" 8D

- Wait, what? Why is Jasmine here?
    - ...oh, right, Sunyshore. She's supposed to be here. -3- And I see that she's wearing her HGSS clothes? ?_?
    - Like I said, Kengo is an ass. > O <

Overall good episode. Animation was a bit meh, but it's okay.
    And we finally go to the Sinnoh League! The thing I've been looking forward to. <3

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • It was a good episode. I have to admit that the song at the end when infernerape came to his senses was completely unnecessary and annoying.

Next week looks promising with flint vs jasmine.

Back