• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Electrizer and Magmarizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TellMeBoutIt716

Miss Baltimore Crabs
    Years
    No it isn't I have had a munchlax born with an antidote and a meowth born with a potion and I don't care what you say I never gave those items to them and forgot, they wer born with the items.

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    It is possible to breed items

No it isn't I have had a munchlax born with an antidote and a meowth born with a potion and I don't care what you say I never gave those items to them and forgot, they wer born with the items.

To breed an item you must give it to your female pokemon have it breed with the male, there's a 50% chance that the egg will be holding the same item, as well as your female.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    To breed an item you must give it to your female pokemon have it breed with the male, there's a 50% chance that the egg will be holding the same item, as well as your female.

I had never heard that nor have had any experience with babies born with items. Are you sure this is true? What about all my babies? None of them had an everstone, and they were a lot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    okay thanks 25 characters sucks

OK, number one, this is the third and last time I'm telling you not to double-post. Second, don't break the character limit, since it's there for a reason. I know you have the brains to be able to write a little more than that. You've been warned as a result.

*merges posts*

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Babies aren't ever born with items. Meowth and Munchlax must have Pick-Up as their ability and must have found some Potions for you. Yay. 8D
    Well, I know that you have the Electrizer now. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back