• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintofhope

pearl kicks bum!!!!!!
Years
  • Name : Ali Suturaifu

Appearance: hxxp://images6.pictiger.com/thumbs/39/3d237dfd37723be19b8bc4bbf910bd39.th.jpg
    (just change the xx's to tt and copy paste to see the image... i cant post urls cause i dont have 15 posts or more...)

Chosen Element : Wind

Sin : Greed

Birth place: kangerlussuag, green land

Birthmother's name: karoni

Personality: cold personality tends to make other people suffer to get wat he wants

Rp Sample: imagine if you will, a young boy, who never had anything, yet wanted so much.

On the day of his 16th Birthday he was given a very expensive and elaborate gift, that's when it began the greed, he wanted something better, something bigger something even more expensive. Unfortunately in this country there isn't much money, so he decides to do the only thing a man in his place can do… He steals, steals money, steals computers, steals anything he can get his hands on, continually trying to get something better, and the more he gets, the more he wants.

One day he was seen trying to seal a laptop from a house close to where he lived, and was forced to run leaving his stolen goods, he was chased for some time, but after a while even the police had to stop fallowing him, reports were coming in of a blizzard, "he won't last the night.." they said.

Alone and cold he kept running trying to make sure that they weren't behind him anymore, even after he knew they weren't he kept running. He ran for what seemed like hours, he stopped only when his legs were ready to give out on him.

He was angry about being caught, but most of all about letting go of that laptop, Looking around him he remembered something his teacher had told him, and that was now common knowledge in this part of the world were days last weeks, the sun can burn even when clouds cover the whole sky. Standing on the oldest ice sheet close to town he knew that no one would dare fallow him, and yet, he also knew that he was to fare to be able to go back, and besides he was really tired.

It got colder, so cold that the tears were freezing to his cheek; he was very far from the city, meaning that it could get very bad if he didn't have his wits about him. He got frightened as every person does when they feel the reality of there own mortality. He screamed, at first a soundless, blood churning scream then he began to throw out words, 'Why can I have more?!' 'Why does my life have to suck like this?!' 'Other people don't deserve better then me!'

He swore that he'd make them pay, in this life or the next, he disserved everything they had, he disserved everything they wanted, and he was worth it all! He lived hard; he suffered all his life, why should some spoiled brat be allowed happiness and not him!?

If he had been paying attention he would have seen the birth of the snow storm in the distance, he would have known to start getting protection up. But at that time he had stopped screaming and started crying, cursing god for giving him so little. The storm grew stronger all he did was stand there and watch it, wait for it.

Suddenly as though by some unseen power, he thought, 'I don't want to die, it's to soon.'

He looked at the storm clouds, they flashed and he stared angrily, and said in a firm cold voice very much unlike his own, "Go away! I don't' want to die! I will not die! Not like this!"

The storm calmed immediately, the wind stopped blowing and the clouds dispersed, he could only stand there dumbfounded, "It has to be coincidence…" he says to himself.

That didn't keep his heart from going a mile a minute as he ran home, "it was… only luck…" he kept saying to himself as he ran, "No one ... can do that… can they?"

He fell to the ground, cutting his hands and knees, that's what he got for being distracted, "I have to get back home, or mom will be really angry with me…"

He walked the rest of the way; it took him a really long time to get back, an hour, maybe two.

Luckily the time went by fast because he was busy thinking about what had happened, when he finally got home his mother was fast asleep, he didn't know the time so he wasn't sure how mad she was going to be. "Three AM!" he exclaims when he gets into his room, the praying mantis that he had caught when he was 10 was looking at him threw its jar; it tapped the jar signaling that it was hungry.

Ali fed it, and flopped onto his bed, "I bet mom will make such a fuss when she wakes up…"

Unfortunately she hadn't been asleep; she had been waiting for him. She wanted to see what he would do. As soon as he was almost asleep she barged into his room, She starts screaming about how late it was and how pissed off she was, "I know mom I know… I just had to…" Ali started but she didn't let him finish.

"I don't' care if you have to save your life! You'll be here when I tell you to!" she screams.

He stands up looking her in the eyes, "So! If my getting home meant my death you wouldn't care!?"

"Of course not! You have to obey me! I'm your mother! And you're nothing but a little dumbass! If it wasn't for me there would be no you! If I wanted I could take your life!"

"Not if I take yours first…" he says in an emotionless voice, with a single push he shoves her into the desk knocking over the praying mantis in it's jar.

"What!?" she screams slapping him across the face.

"You heard me…" he continues in the same emotionless voice, "Because of you I had nothing… and now you want my life... That I will not allow!"

"Wait… just wait!" she says backing away from him. The look of hate was enough to send a Polar bear running.

"You're not getting that lucky…" A small whirlwind wraps around his left arm, "If I do this... I'll be free... Free of you and the way you restrain me!" he points the wind at her a small blast hitting her in the shoulder.

She screams and runs away, but he easily catches her in the living room, "Die… mother…" he says as wind burst from the souls of his shoes and he stabs her in the back with the whirlwind, blood splatters all over the place, bathing the room in red.

His mother lies on the floor aching in pain, "How…" she spits up blood, "could… wind… do that?" she asks, looking up at her only son.

"Wind can bring down the mightiest of mountains, and turn a person…" he jumps above her, "into nothing!"

Throws wind at her, wind so strong it could cut threw cement, "Good bye… mother.." he lands, where his mother once was, there was only a puddle of blood. "Now I can get what I deserve…" he says laughing like a mad man...

The praying mantis stood in the doorway, shaking his head and praying, "Oh Ali… what have you done…" He whispers and prays for the soul of Ali's mother to be taken into the bosom of the lord.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((I've been waiting for you Saint, Your accepted, now guys this is his first Rp so I want you guys to be nice and helpful, he's a really good Rper he just needs some confadence. *smiles*))

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Raziel suddenly woke up. He was on an airplane flying towards the "Meeting" Place. Sion was in the cargo hold since he was an owl.

Finally after a few hours the plane landed in Wisconsin. Raziel took the cage containing Sion but didn't take anything else. Sion pecked at him for an hour since he was supposed to travel light

Raziel hoped that his mother wasnt fussing to much about him. Since he did have to sneak out in order to get on the plane. But he hoped she wouldnt get to angry.

~~~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~

Raziel got out from a taxi after paying the driver. Sion was on his shoulder. He began to walk into a local mall

Raziel soon found himself walking into the mall. He quickly walked past a few shops. But soon he saw a coffee shop. He quickly went to the counter and ordered.

"Can I have one hot chocolate with whipped cream."

Sion looked at him skepticly. Why not have a coffee?

Raziel laughed. "I had a bad experience with coffee."

The person at the counter brought over a cup with a lid over it. "Oh and can I have some nuts?"

The man brought over some nuts. Raziel gave them to Sion who started to munch on them.

"So Sion. Where are we supposed to meet?"

Raziel was standing outside the coffee shop. Outside that was the fountain which he saw someone who looked just as old as he was sitting on it. But the strange part was he had a dog with him and was letting it drink coffee.

"There is something strange about this." Raziel said as he sat down on the fountain. But made sure to be well away from the person letting his dog drink coffee.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • (( *nods* Can't wait to have you join us Speedo. ))

Iori looked at the boy with an owl on his shoulder, "Is that one?" he asks Charlie.

"yep..." Charlie replies licking his white muzzle, "The owl is the archangel Sion..." Charlie looks up at Iori, "Call him over..."

Iori gulped the last of his coffee, "I've never been good with people... what do I say?"

Charlie smiles, "Well you're going to have to learn. Why don't you go over there and talk to him?"

Iori stands up and tosses his cup into the trash can on the other side of the fountain, "I don't know Charlie..." he hugs his Rabbit skin overcoat close to himself, it's what he did when he was nervous, "he look's so... different." he looks at the kid threw the corner of his eye. "How do I know he'll like me... or that He's actually one."

"You know he is... you're the Angel of Darkness... run your fire to him, see what he is..." Charlie tells him and starts lapping at his coffee some more.

Iori sits down and sighs, placing his hand on the fountain he ran a line of blue fire to the boy that sat with the owl on his shoulder... as soon as the fire touched him Iori felt as though he were traveling threw space... cold and yet... warm, and yet... endless. "Either." he says and then tries to see if something will work... he sent a message with the fire. I am Iori... the Angel of darkness, there is no need for you to fear me, come over and we can talk like normal people.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Raziel heard a wisper in the air. All of the sudden he recognized it

I am Iori... the Angel of darkness, there is no need for you to fear me, come over and we can talk like normal people.

"Whoa"

Raziel almost fell over into the fountain he was sitting on the edge of. He immediatly recogized where it came from.

The strange boy who had a dog did it. He suddenly heard Sion say something

"Ah. I see you have met your first angel. Well go on and introduce yourself"

Raziel knew that if he didnt he was going to get pecked by Sion. Se he walked up to him

"So your an angel. I am Raziel. Sion here" Raziel pointed towards Sion "Tells me that I am the angel of either. So what are you?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori smiles showing perfect teath, "I told you, I'm the Angel of Darkness, and Charlie..." He points to the dog who was now licking the remainder of the cofee, "Told me of your guardian angel."

Iori reaches out and touches Sion with a slight hint of blue flame on his finger, "he's a beautiful animal. you got lucky."

Charlie growls. Iori only smiles more and mocions to the empty space beside him, "Have a seat, we have some waiting to do." Leaing back on his hands Iori sighs letting his overcoat hang open, "Vaya Vaya...other angels..." he looks at Raziel, "My names Iori by the way, in case you didn't get my message right."

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • Anya was walking down the street with an annoying feline following her. She rolled her eyes as she turned her head to view the feline behind her.

"Do you have to follow me everywhere?" she asked annoyed.

"Of course I do. I'm your guardian, and I'm here to make sure you follow the path that is right Angel of light." he stated as she stopped short in her tracks and turned around to look down at him.

"I'm not this Angel of Light!" she growled as the feline smirked.

"Then what are those wings behind you?" he lied as Anya gasped and she turned her head to look at hershoulders but saw nothing as she heard a slight snicker.

"See, you are the Angel of Light. No human has ever looked so beautiful. Why don't you believe me ever time I say it?" he asked as Anya turned around and began to walk again.

"So, am I supposed to do exactly?" she asked as the feline stopped short and became silent.

Anya had kept walking. When no one spoke, she turned to look only to find he vanished as she rose a brow.

"About damn time." she stated as she continued walking on feeling something strange tugging at her spirit.

However, she ignored it and continued walking.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    sry for the late sign-up...i hope it isnt too late to join

Name: Pyrex

Appearance: [sorry, but no pic available] Pyrex is more on the slim side in terms of body type, though he is muscular and his body is toned and in shaped. He has spiky hair, which is a very deep rusty-red color. He also has reddish-brown eyes. Pyrex wears a metal-mesh undershirt and a brownish-red vest, shorts, and shoes. He also wears a silver chain around his neck, which has the heiroglyph for 'fire' on it. The chain was given to him at birth by his father.

Chosen Element: Fire

Sin: Sloth

Birth place: Cairo, Egypt

Birthmother's name: Neokki

Personality: Pyrex has a calm personality and laid-back attitude. He doesn't like to rush things or waste energy, often taking his time with everything. He speaks in a relaxed, calm tone of voice. Pyrex is very lazy and likes to do things at a slow and refined pace. Although he is undoubtedly lazy, when he finally does muster up the energy to do something, he does it very well.

Rp Sample:

"Why must she always send me to do the most energy-taking tasks," said Pyrex sighing to himself, walking at a slow pace through the sand. A bucket and shovel was being carried in his hand. His mother, Neokki, had sent him out to go through the desert to get some hot coals so she could cook supper. The wind blew with slight force, kicking up sand all around him. "Man, it's so hot out here...if she wanted to cook supper, she should've just let the sun cook it."

Above, the sun's ray shone down with hot intensity. The sand was very hot, but Pyrex was used to the hotness of the sand, having been walking in it his whole life. There was scattered clusters of grass and plants here and there. Up ahead, a hut could be seen.

"Finally, now i can go and get these coals," said Pyrex, arriving at the hut. He slowly opened the door and entered. There was a large fire pit in the middle of the room. Walking closer to it, there were hundreds of black-red coals burning in the pit. Small puffs of fire shot up here and there. Taking the bucket and shovel from his back, Pyrex proceeded to get some of the coals. "Hopefully I won't get burned fooling around with these coals...."

Dropping the coals into the bucket one at a time, they made a soft hissing noise as their heat collided. There was an insulating cloth within the bucket, so the coals wouldn't lose their heat. At last when he was done, Pyrex grabbed the bucket and walked back out the door, headed back to his home.

"I'm back," said Pyrex in a bored voice, entering his house. He walked to the kitchen and set the bucket down carefully beside his mother. "Here are the coals...and how long will it take for the food to cook."

"Thank you and about two hours I expect," said Neokki, dumping the hot coals into the cooking pit. She placed some fish and pig meat onto the coals and placed a covering over them so they could cook and keep the smoky flavoring in. "I'll go take a nap....you watch while the food cooks." His mother then left the room and went to the back.

"Hmph...after all that work I did, I'm the one who deserves a nap. The lest she could've given me was a little food," said Pyrex lazily, looking at the cooking food. "Maybe the fish has cooked just enough for me to..." Looking this way and that, he lifted the covering from the cooking food. As soon as the covering was removed, a burst of flame shot upward. "Woah!" Pyrex quickly threw his hands up in front of his face, shielding him from the flames. His eyes were squinted tightly, a reflex in respone to pain. After a few moments, Pyrex realized he wasn't burning, nor feeling any pain.

"What the..." he said, lowering his hands. He looked at his hands and saw that he held flames in the palms of his hands. "Woah..." The flames danced in his hand, swaying this way and that. As he looked at the flames, they began to move at his own will. Pyrex went and sat down at the table, manipulating the flames.

About two hours later, Neokki walked back into the room rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Pyrex, has the food finished yet?" she asked.

"Huh? What?" said Pyrex quickly hiding his hands behind his back. "Oh...yeah it should be done by now...." He closed his hands into fists, making the flames dissappear.

"Ok then, I'm going to go to the bathroom then I'll come back and fix supper," said Pyrex's mom, once again going to the back. When she left, Pyrex sighed and sat down.

"Did I just...control fire?" he thought to himself, looking down at the palms of his hands in disbelief.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((I really like that, I forgot to put that Fire and sloth were taken, but accualy having anouther person reperesenting your opocet is alot better. Sorry Speedo_nh, but... T P P took your Element and Sin. and he did a very good job with them. But speedo, I do need someone to controle Earth. if Dark Knight every shows up maybe he'll take it.. Hm.

~JBCBlank))

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Sigh...it took us weeks to get here," said Pyrex in his calm voice, leaning against the side of a building. He looked down beside him, where a king cobra was coiled and looking at him. After weeks of travelling, Pyrex had arrived in the odd state of Wisconsin in America. "Just why did we have to come here?"

"I already told you Pyrex," said the cobra. "The time has come for you to meet the other angels."

"But I don't feel like leaving this spot to go off looking for the other angels," said Pyrex lazily, sighing and closing his eyes as he leaned against the building. "Besides, how do you where the others even are Apep?"

"Because...today is the day that you all are to meet," said Apep. He began slithering towards the mall. "And besides, I can sense the other angels and their guardians near. Now quit qhining and follow me."

Pyrex slowly got out of his comfortable leaning position against the building and followed Apep to the mall. "Ugh...why couldn't someone else have been the angel of fire," he said disdainfully to himself.

The two entered the mall and walked around. Apep suddenly turned into a coffee shop. Pyrex followed him with a sigh. Apep looked up at him. "There they are over there Pyrex," he said, gesturing over to where the other angels were.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • "Ah well then Iori. Now we wait."

Raziel hated waiting. It always ment that time slowed down. But then Sion started pecking him again.

Raziel there is another one

"Sion can you stop pecking me. I was paying attention"

Sion started to motion towards a boy that was coming their way. A snake was with him

Why is it that everyone has animals with them?

"Iori how about you introduce yourself first"

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori smiles and stands his wings visible breafly, "Hello fellow Angel, I am Iroi, the Angel of Darkness." He walks over his overcoat flowing in the wind, "What's your na-" Charlie runs over and jumps at the Cobra.

"Snake!" the dog barks, "snake snake!"

Iori grabs Charlie's coller and gently pulls him back, "Sorry about that, Charlie was bit by a snake a few years ago, I guess he still hasn't gotten over it. but he's old so I don't think he'll do anything to that Cobra of yours." Iori smiles holding the old dirty dog betwean his legs, "Good thing i'm wearing jeans."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • "I doubt that Sion here minds lizards either. Mainly because he can fly"

Raziel got up. His trench coat ruffling itself back to its usual position. Raziel bowed gently and started to speak "I am Raziel. Angel of either I guess"

Sion began to laugh in his head Could you get any more formal?

Hey I like formality

"So whats your name?" Raziel who didn't fear his snake walked up to him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Pyrex picked up Apep, who hissed agrily at Charlie. The cobra wrapped himself gently around Pyrex's neck and rested upon his shoulder. "He won't bite...unless it's neccessary," he said in his calm tone, looking at the snake. He looked at the other two angels with his reddish-brown eyes. Pyrex ran his hand through his spiky, rusty red hair. "Good to meet you Raziel and Iori. My name is Pyrex, angel of fire. I am from Cairo, Egypt. And this here is Apep." The cobra flicked his tongue at everyone.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • "Well Egypt is exotic all right."

Raziel noticed that Pyrex's snake flicked its tongue at them. Sion began to hiss at Apep

Sion cool down allready

"So do we still wait? I mean how many more angels are there?"

Raziel was getting restless. He wanted to be outside very badly

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori smiles, "I like Egypt, never been but I hear it's nice."

Charlie growls and Iori bends down and check's the dog's eyes, "Con razon!!" he sighs. "Can one of you guys hold him for me, I need to put some drops in his eyes and ears. Old dogs are a hassle." Iroi lets charlie waddle out from betwean his legs and takes the dog's head."oh and Raz, Charlie told me that there were seven angles in total." Iori says as Charlie tries to get away.

saintofhope

pearl kicks bum!!!!!!
    Years
  • "You annoying bug!" Ali moans trying to shoo the ever present praying mantis off his shoulder. "Why won't you go away?!"

The praying Mantis swipes at him, "Because I'm your guardian," it says grabbing Ali's hand, "I'm here to guide you."

"Oh great, I get rid of one nuisance and another one takes it's place." Ali says giving up.

"Why did you have to do such an awful thing to her?!" the mantis says jumping onto his head.

"Cause she was in the way! Like you are right now!" He starts jumping around trying to get rid of the talking bug, but it doesn't work.

"But killing your own mother… that's not the right thing to do, you could've just run away…" Flutters up and lands on his head again.

Ali sighs and sits on the floor, "Yeah… But she said something, and I'll never forgive her for it."

"Yeah well, one day you'll understand what an awful thing that was to do, and you'll be asking for forgiveness." The mantis says eating some lice it found in his hair.

"Maybe…" Ali looks down and sighs.

The mantis jumps down to the floor, "Well, we'd better get going, we have a long walk ahead of us."

Walk? Where!?" Ali was surprised he wasn't' expecting to go anywhere.

"Point Place Wisconsin." The mantis says flatly.

"Where's that?!" Ali asks trying to keep from being rude.

"Pretty far from here, It's in America." He jumps onto Ali's arm, "But since you can control the wind, you can fly us there."

Ali thinks about it, "What makes you thin I'll fallow orders from a bug?" he shakes him off and tries to step on him, in fact he can't even get his leg to move. "What the-! I can't move my leg!"

"yep" the bug says, "I'm your guardian remember, you can't kill me. And I'm going to stay with you for as long as you live."

"Agh! Fine…" Ali says picking him up and making a face, "but first we need to go and get some stuff."

"What stuff?" the mantis asks hiding in Ali's blond hair.

Well You're going to be there, so you'll find out then." Ali says scratching his neck.

"Ok" the mantis says crawling around to get comfy.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

The next day

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Ok let's get going you ugly bug." Ali says when he gets up the next morning.

The mantis angrily nips at Ali's hand, "Stop calling me Bug! I have a name you know!"

"Ok…" Ali pulls the bug closer to his face, "What is it?"

"My Name's Damien thank you very much." He says scratching Ali's face.

"Ok Dami!" Ali says smiling.

"hey!"

"Let's go get some stuff, I want to buy a few things before I leave for point place." Ali says placing the mantis on his shoulder.

"By buy you mean steal don't you!" The mantis says loudly, "Thy shall not steal!"

"I would never steal." Ali says hurt, "Someone will pay for it." He smiles to himself.

"Aye that does-" the mantis sighs, "I'm not going to be able to stop you am I?"

"Nope," Ali says laughing.

The mantis shakes his head, he was going to be praying for this kid a lot, good thing he was a praying mantis. "Ok.. let's get this over with."

Ali sighs and concentrates, the last time he controlled wind it was easy, he was angry, after a while a small amount of air surrounds his legs, "come on… I know you can…" The air increases in strength as he concentrates harder, he was starting to get a head ache, 'ok… I think-" he jumps experimentally, and stays suspended, "yeah! I can fly! Woah!" he falls to the ground with a loud thud, "ow… I got to practice more."
    ~|~|~|~|~
    Three hours later
    ~|~|~|~|~
    Ok I'm ready now!" Ali says all proud of himself, "but.. I've never been out of the city, except for two days ago."

The mantis touches his cheek, "Don't worry, I'll give you directions."

Ali nods and then remembers, "oh yeah I have to go buy stuff." The mantis sighs, he was hoping that Ali had forgotten. "let's see, I want to go.. to California! I've always wanted to go there!, people say that is always sunny and warm there."

"That's Florida, and besides we can't, we have to get to Point place!"

"Da-" he gets his lip bit, "Ow! Fine I'll buy the stuff I need there!"

"Good."

"ok, where should we go."

"Fly that way until I say stop." The mantis says pointing to the horizon. "We're going to have to cross some countries so bring money."

Ali sighs and grabs his long hooded cape, covering his face in shadow, "I'll be right back Dami."

Where are you going?" the mantis asks as Ali puts him on the floor.

To go get money, like you told me." Ali says opening the door and going outside.

"Please don't hurt anyone…" the mantis pleads crawling over to him.

"I'll try, but I can't make any promises." Ali says smiling.

He walked all the way to the mayors house.. were he stood on the street in front of the one acre lot with a giant mansion with black finish and 5 foot windows on each side
    "He doesn't deserve to have all that money… because of him I have to pay the police so they don't beat me up every time I pass through the police station And he doesn't even do anything to make this place decent! Ill make him pay he says in an infuriated voice
    "Ill take everything from him... I need it more than him"

"Hm, now… how do it get in there…" he says tapping his left foot

he jumped on the air and flew really high... just enough so he wouldn't be noticed*

"Were should I land?" he says

he sees a patch of trees "Ooo there"

he hovers slowly down* ok now to find an entrance … he walks cautiously around the house.., then suddenly a maid passes by with dirty clothes, "agh why do they have to leave them so dirty! its like they never shower" the maid says

Ali snickers

"???" the maid looks around "I thought I heard something… probably that freaking cat that scratches everything"

ali sighs out of relief "I wonder were she came from.. I'll follow her maybe I can find an entrance " and so he did , he followed her for about 10 min

'How much longer?" ali complained

He smiles, "there it is" he sees a brown door near a little water fountain
    "Ok im going in!" he runs over and goes throw the door wile the maid was pulling the clothes out of the basket.

"Wow…" ,ali looks around to see a beautiful home full of fancy furniture and paintings on the wall.

"Total waist of our money" he said angrily "I can't take it I'm going to destroy everything!"

He summons a fierce gale trough the door breaking all the windows in the floor
    "Were are you you SOB!!!" he yells

He runs around destroying everything he sees.

"I know your in here somewhere!" He notices a little boy in a corner crying he seemed to have a bruise on his arm.

"Get over here you little brat!" ali said wile getting close to the boy , he tried to run but ali threw him to the floor with a gust
    He stoped the gale that was passing threw the house
    ali grabbed the boy from the hair and pulled him up "I HAVE YOUR BOY! If you want him back alive I suggest you get over here! All of you!"

He pulls on the kids hair and the boy screams, "ow mommy! Help me!"

then footsteps are heard, ali smiles evily, 7 people arrive.

To teen age girls , a mature woman , 3 maids and 2 butlers.

"Ok I assume you're the mother of this brat "

"Yes I am" the mature woman says.

"Ok … I want money" ali says bluntly

"Ok just let him go !" says the older girl.

"Nuh-uh not until I see 100,000 dollars in the floor between us "ali says with a smile in his face.

"Ok just let me call my husband" says the mother. She takes out her cell phone and dials.

"You servants!" Ali yells.

"Tie the girls up! Or you'll be the ones substituting this boy and I don't think you're as important as their little boy"

"Yes" the servants say in a sad tone.

"My husband will be here shortly" the mother says in a preoccupied and scared voice.

"Good in the meantime ... lets sit"

"Fine..." she says.
    The servants guide the girls and the mother in front wile ali and the kid walk behind them to the living room.

"All of you sit in the big sofa over there" ali points to the big silk sofa on the left corner of the living room.

"You sit here kid" ali says pointing to the reclining chair near him.

"I want to be with my mommy!" the little boy cries.

"Shut up!" Ali yells.

The kid goes silent.

Ali says calmy, "Once your dad gets here and gives me what I want… you'll be with her ... just wait … ok ?" The boy nods, "Good" ali says his evil smile widening.

10 min went by ~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a knock on the door, "One of you maids answer the door" the chubby one goes to answer the door

"Who is it?!" ali demands.

"It's the mayor… I've brought the money you asked for " he says in a firm voice.

"Ok let him in" ali says. The maid opens the door, "Throw it to the ground" ali orders.
    The mayor throws the briefcase to the floor, "Now kneel down and open it slowly" *ali says. The mayor does as hes told, "Now back off go, to your family, now you go too kid" the kid and mayor go to the sofa , the kid crying. "Now that I have what I want … ill go" ali opens the front door.

At least 20 policemen are outside, "Put your hands up! Drop the briefcase! Now!" says a policeman with a loudspeaker

Ali smiles widely, "please don't shoot" he mock pleads. He lifts his hands but doesn't drop the briefcase, "Pay for what you did to me …" ali whispers.

A small gust of wind forms around the policemen making a little circle
    And it gets stronger with each passing second, "I said put down the briefcase! This is your last warning!" The loudspeaker policeman says.

"Ok ok … "*ali says annoyed , as he lowers himself he notices the mayor had a gun,
    "You'll pay for what you did to us" *the mayor says coking the gun.

Ali almost touches the ground with the briefcase "You're wrong you'll ill get what I deserve and you'll get the same… "And he jumps and flies away.

The police men surprised, and confusing the mayor with ali, because he had a gun ,"shoot him!" mean while the small gust kept getting stronger… and after they shoot the mayor it turns into a tornado. The entire police squad gets swept away.

ali , looked down laughing like a maniac, "that's what you deserve all of you!" He says.

After 5 min he gets back to dami "I'm back!" Ali says happily.

"Oh thank goodness your alright ... you didn't hurt anyone did you?" the mantis asks preoccupied.

"I didn't kill anybody…." ali says making an innocent face.

"Well that's good" matis says relieved.

"It was the wind" ali whispers.

"What?" Dami asks.

"That it was hard to get the money" ali says.

"Oh .. well as long as you didn't kill nobody" mantis says.

"Yeah… well let me change and then well go ok?" ali says.

"Yeah just hurry or were going to be late" mantis says.

"Yeah yeah" he goes to his old room to change.

15min later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There done" he's wearing a dark purple pants and a gray sweater.

"…. That's what your going to wear?" dami says looking disgusted.

"Yeah its warm" ali says offended. "Come on dami " lifts up the mantis to his shoulder. "Hold on ,and tell me were should I go" ali says.

"Ok ! we have to go south west" points with one of his claws "over in that direction"

"Ok ready ? ill go as fast as I can!" ali says wile crouching

"Yes I am now go!" Dami says hurried.

Ali jumps and flies to the direction that dami pointed.

1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There can you see it?!" dami shouts.

"On that fountain?!" ali shouts back.

"Yes!" Dami says.

"Ok ill go down" starts hovering down. "Oh man I need lots of concentration to go down" makes a face.

Dami notices a big breasted girl, "Now those are nice boobs" dami says.

"Boobs?! Were?!" ali gets distracted and falls on the fountain.

Splashes water everywhere, it hits Iori square in the back.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori's eyes go red, "You..." he turns around, "you ruined my Jacket!" he goes to punch Ali but misses, "This was a really expensive jacket and it's ruined because of you!" He takes off his jacked and only his red vest and black jeans can bee seen, "I've had this thing for years. I was wearing this my first time!" The blue fire in his eyes flashes, "And now it's destroied!"

He turns and puts his now wet OverCoat back on, "feel the wrath of the Angel of Darkness!" He lunges at Ali his movements graceful and clean like thoes of a true angel. As he attacked his hands burned Blue like his eyes, showing that his true intencions were to kill the one who ruined his favorate Overcoat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Pyrex's reddish-brown eyes began to glow a fierce volcanic red. In one of those rare moments where he actually exerts some energy, he stepped in between Iori and Ali to stop a fight breaking out. "That's enough," he said in a relaxed tone, though his eyes still glowed that fierce volcanic red. "Don't be a fool and start a fight with another angel Iori, especially in a public place like this. You will draw attention to us. We should head to a location that is more...secluded."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back