• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Rage Team-Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    Okay, I know, I am not advanced or anything but I think that if people worked in a team it would make it much better. So I decided to make a team.

Needed:
    • Spriters REALLY GOOD at scratches and custom trainers
    • People experienced with pallete hacking
    • Experienced Tile Changers
    • Scripter (does text scripts)
    • Special X Mapper (will refine maps and add new islands)
    • Regular Mapper
    • Someone is skilled at Title Screens
    • Someone who is good at Overworlds
    • A tile set editor
      - you know edited tile sets.

POSITIONS DESPERATELY NEEDED TO BE FILLED:
    • Pallete Hackers
    • Title Screen Person
    • Spriters who are good at scratches and custom trainers
    • Beta Tester person
    • Text Editor person
    • tile set editors

EXPERIENCE NEEDED
    Not much experience is needed, just have something that shows that you fairly understand how to do what you want to do. So that would include everyone! (except people who just joined yesterday, if you get what i mean-at least a month experience)

MORE THAN ONE PERSON CAN TAKE A POSITION!

PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY A MEMBER
    RaichuMAN2000-Beta Tester
    Dark_Fear-Beta Tester
    ZephryPlusle-Spriter
    Coreystranick-Spriter
    Cool Trainer Nick-Spriter
    Darthon-Mapper
    Croc005-storyline editor and mapper-will show work
    topiser-mapper and beta tester-will show work
    matlee-spriter-overworld, scratches, etc.
    Netto-kun: Custom Trainer Spriter, Text Editor, Beta Tester and Regular Mapper
    Really, I need more help because everyone is kinda busy so please join!

THINGS TO REMEMBER
    If you want to become a member all you have to do is show any work that you have.

Name:
    What you want to be:
    Proof of Work (Link or pics, anything-just if it will be pics use image tags):

Thanks for all the help guys!
    -Legendary_Reploid_Zero-

Currently Working on:
    Dimensia, Essence of the Elements (now called Golden/Flaming Eternity)
    Is about you going to a new set of islands (like the OI), you get your new PKMN from the docks, the day before you were forced to camp out (your shack), now you head toward town and meet a gang terrorizing a little girl called Duplica and her Ditto. You race to Iase Island to talk to her dad, then head out to defeat the gang. She thanks you afterward, and tells you where her old theater is. After beating the gym, using surf to Island no. 4, you see her theater on the island, she tells you about herself and you also see Misty totally lost or Ash if you choose Misty in the beginning, and they both team up with you.
    Scratches are in the game too. Most of the places are on islands in the open sea with occasional tournaments you will have to go through trials to register. More coming.

Thanks, please become a member soon!

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    hey sure

hey sure, but remember you have to show any proof of work that you have done.

Anyone else, I really need help!:rambo:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I'll be a Storyline Writer, a Regular maper and a beta tester.I'll show you some work later.

Last edited:

topiser

Can I help?I can be a regualr maper and beta tester.I'm working on my example.:)

topiser

Name: Robert
    What you want to be: beta tester/map editor
    Proof of Work (Link or pics, anything-just if it will be pics use image tags):Working on it

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    Name:matlee
    What you want to be: spriter
    Proof of Work (Link or pics, anything-just if it will be pics use image tags):
    (some may not be relevant but its to show of my range of spriting)
    ALSO there may be slight discolouration dew to photobucket

i can also do revamps

matlee

Years
    and also (sorry about double posting)

and some others ( manphai scratch sprite) based on pic

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    wow!

wow, those are great! From what I see you are good at Overworlds, trainers, scratches, fusions. So I think you are a great addition to the team! If you want if you have any that you want in the hack like sprites and overworlds, let me know. I do need an overworld of ash, if you could make one and a sprite for the girl, your choice.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    good!

hmmm, good,good! *adds to list*

Now if there is any mapping to do, you can choose which one to do. Post in thread so the rest of the mappers know. Just telling so everyone can do their part and not just one.

Okay, Beta testers and mappers are good, but for title screen editing, pallete hackers we need a little boost. Any takers?

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Hey its me ima quit advance inc tht guy doesnt appreciate quality work ill have a pic 4 you in a minute
    Name:Ruben
    What you want to be:Mapper,New Pokemon Maker
    Proof of Work:Look Down
    This is Sickle.The Grass Starter
    This is Sickles Back Pic
    This is Samtune's back pic i havent started the front yet but if any1 wants 2 finish it you can.It is Sickles Evolution.

This is PrimalCity
    This is Primal Pass aka Shiney Pass
    This is Primal forest

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    hmm..

hmmm, not bad....you are good at maps, i canm refine them after yoyu do them. you're houses are really good, and the fence...but don't fence grass, you can think about nature, just complete the fence if you do. Anyway, you're okay.

I do need this: can you make an island that has a grand tournament like sorta in Emerald where you go to the Battle Place when the guy takes you there, just make a an island with the tower and trainers.

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Legendary_Reploid_Zero said:
    hmmm, not bad....you are good at maps, i canm refine them after yoyu do them. you're houses are really good, and the fence...but don't fence grass, you can think about nature, just complete the fence if you do. Anyway, you're okay.

I do need this: can you make an island that has a grand tournament like sorta in Emerald where you go to the Battle Place when the guy takes you there, just make a an island with the tower and trainers.

srry ill start now heres a new one its called shady town

its has a hotel with a spring and tamed pokemon

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    not bad

not bad. But shouldn't Kyogre and Lapras be in the water. Other than the lengendaries its fine. But if you want you could spend a minute putting them in places like groudon could be in a lava pool, Rayquaza on some high mountain or something. But other than that its pretty good. My suggestion is be wild and experiment with other tilesets than just the basic ones like the sand ones. But its good!

What I need now-like (work): a title screen saying "Flaming Eternity"
    some basic events like ideas you meet this person and you battle in this tournament after this happened...stuff like that...why is no one but a few giving feedback???

What I need (people): a tileset editor and someone who is especially good at scripts-wild PKMN, give PKMN + checkflag script ones not just the simple ones. ANYTAKERS?

matlee

Years
    do you want the whole sprite sheet donr because im rubbish at doing them lol ill try tho
    i can do comrbacks like for egsample i can do tracey overworlds i just find it hard to keep dig the sheet and it not my best subject

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back