• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Rage Team-Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    WANTED! Title screen hacker and pallete hacker

yeah you can be a spriter, just show work, but really I do need a title screen hacker and a pallete hacker. After we get those then we can really start this in the right direction!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Hi, i'm a mapper: examples of my work:
    route 102 remake
    littleroot remake
    oldale remake
    petalburg remake (not finished)
    route 101 remake
    route 103 remake (not finished)

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    my message to you

wow, that's pretty good! You're good at towns and grassy areas too! *adds to list* by the way, The elemental hack used to be ruby, but i changed it to firered because of better graphics, islands, etc.

Its going to be mainly a new region. You have just came to this region by boat and you stay at the captain's house because of a storm. Next day, you must head out to the PokeCenter (Nurse Joy spots you and calls you in). Then she asks you to pick up a special spray that she needs for one of the sick PKMN. Turns out the mart is inaccessible because a bunch of bikers and shopkeepers start fighting. A girl is caught by accident into the battle. You decide to stop this battle and take on the goons. Then the girl thanks you and tells you were her studio is. (the girl is not little around 12-14-Duplica) You head out and get the spray, Joy gives you pokeballs, you head out to train for the gym because you are totally surrounded by water areas. You must battle the leader for the HM Surf. Then he instructs you on the one PKMN on the island that can learn surf. You find it, catch it , and teach it surf. Then your adventure begins. FIrst drop by Duplica's studio on the 2nd island and then.....not telling..but along the way I do need ideas so Croc005, got any ideas?

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    good

the first map is good Nusegi, since this hack has a lot of island things, can you add-okay, you see when you make mountains you have the curves around it-the back, the side and stuff like that, so just put the forest on an island, but border it with the curves to make it look like its elevated. (plz tell me you know what elevated is)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    hmmm, can u try to explain it to me in an easier way??? (yes, i KNOW wht elevated means! >: ( )

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    okay

okay. if you open up firered in Advancemap, below the Poke-Center tilesets you see rocks with grass behind it, sand behind it, and dark sand behind it. (open firered up in Advancemap, load tileset number 10, and you'll see. THe forest-one of the examples you showed:
    I want you to just surround it with the curved PARTS of the rock.-then attach it as a save file...but never mind, just save the map unchanged and attach it to the thread.

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
    Years
    Name:Evil_Sasuke
    What you want to be:Beta Tester
    Proof of Work well i really dont know how tp put up pics but ive tested over a hunderd games.I've played from pokemon red to pokemon emerald and trun over all the games so i hope that my word is good enuff to be in your team

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    never mind

never mind that, you see in the pc how you have those pieces of rock used to make mountains, caves, etc. just surround it with the left right sides and top of the rocks..i can't explain it well...just attach ruby as a save file in advncemap and pm it to me okay?

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
    Years
    So am i in or out can some one please tell me.
    And if you didnt see what i posted here's it again:

Name:Evil_Sasuke
    What you want to be:Beta Tester
    Proof of Work well i really dont know how tp put up pics but ive tested over a hunderd games.I've played from pokemon red to pokemon emerald and even the ones on the game cube and trun over all of them. Not only would i test your beta's i'll even give you good edvise on you'r game like the story line and what should come next. So i hope that my word is good enuff to be in your team

Zeno_the_dark_one

Snorlax obsesed
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2008
    here are some revamps i made in my spare time and can you tell me how to attatch map images

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NYC
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    Hey Legendary Reploid Zero

can you explain to me a little what this is all about? im lost! big time! its because i havent been hacking lately. and my computer is slowing down and keeps screwing up! :embarrass

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    yes

yes evil_sasuke, you are in.

Zeno: Do you mean how to attach to the thread? Go to www.imageshack.us
    , upload your pic and paste the link into your post. Then highlight the link and press the button with the mountain with a sun over it. That puts

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    sorry i havent posted in a while im working on something big

EDIT:And here it is not really that big but i used a different tileset

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    update on project

hey, do you think you can reupload it? The geocity link sez that you went over your data transfer limit.

Sorry I haven't replied.

I am having trouble making the perfect title screen so I moved on to these:

1 st town, 1st gym, Duplica's Tower, Changed Gamefreak to "Legendary",
    changed the bottom of title screen to ELEMENTAL INC. 2006-2007, changed text up to second town, collecting pictures to replace Charizard in the title screen...whew...

WHAT I DO NEED IS A GOOD TITLE SCREEN MAKER! and a person who can edit tiles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2006
    Hey, im hoping to help with either storyline or maps ?
    ive got a large(ish) map ive been working on, do you have an email i can send it to ?

sorry about the double post, thought id save time and just post the map as an attachment

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back