• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Shop-SHINY,EVENTS,HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I saw your shiny Rayquaza, I don't care about IVs because it is my absolute favorite shiny and I can offer a Darkrai. My friend hack-checked it and I trust him (he got it from a trade). I know it might be a bit much, but after all, I do have a duplicate with better IVs.

Elements1

Meh
Years
I saw your shiny Rayquaza, I don't care about IVs because it is my absolute favorite shiny and I can offer a Darkrai. My friend hack-checked it and I trust him (he got it from a trade). I know it might be a bit much, but after all, I do have a duplicate with better IVs.

We already have a Darkrai, do you have any shinys?

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
I'm really interested in your Riolu (M) - Adamant - Steadfast - 31.31.31.31.31.31shiny.
I have a shiny espurr, shiny genesect or shiny ditto (JPN) to offer.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Are you interested in a shiny 5IV careful eevee + 6IV ditto for your shiny gengar?

Last edited:
Years
Hey there im Looking for a Shiny Manectric, prefarbly level 50 or over (for competitive) he should be Trained in Sp Atk and Speed and should have the Ability Lightning rod. Pm me please if you have one,im willing to offer quite a bit, he doesnt have to be shiny though, because i need him pretty urgently for an upcoming tournament.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I am looking for a shiny gengar, hunter, gastly. I will trade shiny geneset or shiny mew for a it !!! i have more shinys to trade.

Friend code 4871 5265 4405

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
i am offering shiny genesect or shiny mew for a shiny snorlax or a perfect shiny gengar i have other shinys to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back