• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Shop-SHINY,EVENTS,HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elements1

Meh
Years
I believe he was interested in gen 5 pokemon for his b/w or b2/w2 game. i have both b2/w2 but i do not keep events or back ups of any of my pokemon on either game due to my inactivity in it. with the wifi being shut down i've migrated most all my mons to x and y. I'm not sure if you still play 5th gen Elements, but if you do you'll most likely have to handle that one. I just do not have anything left from them on my 5th gen games unless you want to trade them to my 5th gen cartridges

Ahhh I see. No sorry :/ this is a 6th shop sjaeger172004 so we don't have anything from older games.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
This post is for elements since I have been talking to Sider in pm.
Looking to trade for an Arceus and Manaphy. The Shinies I have are Pikachu, eevee, ponyta, mew, Emolga, Metagross, Lucario, Mismagius, Vivillion, Golem, Mime Jr., PorygonZ, Sneasel, Spiritomb, Woobat, Stoutland, Greninja, Mesprit, Rayquaza, Genesect

Years
Hello :) May I ask for these pokemon???

Spoiler:

Thank You very much :)

Years
Hi, glad you all are open as lots of trade shops are closed and I am searching for something particular. I am sort of new on PC and do not have complete knowledge of the rules [I am coming from Marriland and rules are very lax there], so I apologize in advance if I do anything insulting.

Pokemon: Chikorita; Calm Nature or Bold
LVL or Egg: Hatched from egg
Ability: Overgrow
Desired Egg Moves: (Will do my best =] ) Ancient Power, Leaf Storm, Aromatherapy, Grass Whistle or Heal Pulse [if possible]
Desired IVs: 31-xx-31-31-31-31 (HP-ATK-DEF-SATK-SDEF-SPD)

Um I am not sure what you would like for breeding it, so can you send me a PM with what I can possibly offer, I would really appreciate that?

Have currently:
Shinies [I cannot clone]
5-6 IVs [breedable, many have egg moves]
Bank Ball Females [a lot of these]

Chikorita is one of my favorite starters and the only one I do not have with good EMs/IVs yet. Thanks a lot.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Hi, glad you all are open as lots of trade shops are closed and I am searching for something particular. I am sort of new on PC and do not have complete knowledge of the rules [I am coming from Marriland and rules are very lax there], so I apologize in advance if I do anything insulting.

Pokemon: Chikorita; Calm Nature or Bold
LVL or Egg: Hatched from egg
Ability: Overgrow
Desired Egg Moves: (Will do my best =] ) Ancient Power, Leaf Storm, Aromatherapy, Grass Whistle or Heal Pulse [if possible]

Um I am not sure what you would like for breeding it, so can you send me a PM with what I can possibly offer, I would really appreciate that?

Have currently:
Shinies [I cannot clone]
5-6 IVs [breedable, many have egg moves]
Bank Ball Females [a lot of these]

Chikorita is one of my favorite starters and the only one I do not have with good EMs/IVs yet. Thanks a lot.

Hey Arrow, welcome to PC :) Yeah school has been tough on me recently but Sider is doing an amazing job, he will take over the breeding request I believe. We can clone back shiny's if you would like that. Thanks for the interest :)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
f4efk5.png

NOW OFFERING ENIGMA BERRIES!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Hi there! I'm looking for a Goomy with HA Gooey and modest nature.. It would be best if it has 5IV (without Attack) but if it doesnt its fine!

i do have some HA pokemon for trade like Froakie, Riolu, Dratini, Torchic
PLease let me know!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Hey if possible could i get the following requested pokemon. I'm still new to the whole breeding and IV thing as well as how people want things traded on this site so if I filled out anything wrong please let me know (:

Pokemon: Snorunt
LVL or Egg: 1 or Egg
Ability: Ice Body (HA:Moody if possible)
Desired Egg Moves: Anything decent I'm not too picky

Offer for Services: Was wondering if you still did the 10 pokemon a week for free thing. I just started my game so i dont have anything really to offer.

Pokemon: Duskull
Ability: Levitate
Desired Egg Moves: Whatever you have avalible

Offer for Services: " "

Pokemon: Febass
Ability: Swift Swim / (HA: Adaptability *if possible*)
Desired Egg Moves: Confuse Ray / Hypnosis / Dragon Breath / Mirror Coat

Pokemon: Scyther
Ability: Technician
Desired Egg Moves: Anything Really Not too picky
Desired IVs: 31-31-31-xx-31-31 (HP-ATK-DEF-SATK-SDEF-SPD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back